Does Dave Wirth want out of CovCath?

theguru

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would this move be more about money like JR claimed?

I don't see either schools being better coaching situations, though. Honestly, neither school has state championships in their near future. He's closer to landing a title at CCH. The only way this move makes sense to me is if it's a out more money. I won't knock a guy for that.

Would this move be more about money like JR claimed?

I don't see either schools being better coaching situations, though. Honestly, neither school has state championships in their near future. He's closer to landing a title at CCH. The only way this move makes sense to me is if it's a out more money. I won't knock a guy for that.

Almost any school is going to be more money than CCH, right?

And as far as being closer to a state title at CCH, as long as Highlands is in their district I strongly disagree with you.

Almost any school is going to be more money than CCH, right?

And as far as being closer to a state title at CCH, as long as Highlands is in their district I strongly disagree with you.

I think CCH has a better chance at beating Highlands than Boone Co. Has at beating T or X. And isn't LaSalle the traditional whipping boy of the GCL South?

I think CCH has a better chance at beating Highlands than Boone Co. Has at beating T or X. And isn't LaSalle the traditional whipping boy of the GCL South?

I don't want to get into a debate about LaSalle because they are on the wrong side of the river. On Boone, the KHSAA has done a lot to minimize the the T/X effect and it is possible that Boone may not have to see them until the finals if at all. Again, I said it is possible. With CCH, Highlands is in district which means they have to beat the Birds first and then go on to win out. Frankly, I don't like either teams chances.

I think La Salle is now in Division 2 . They no longer have to beat those teams to win a state title. Their biggest challenge will be from Winton Woods and Anderson. A very manageable task for La Salle.

Covcath at least has some history thay has shown they can play with Highlands....................Not recent, but the gap between Boone and T and St X is much greater than the gap between Highlands and CovCath

Boone has history (ancient I know) that they can play with T and X.