Joe Calls On Romney To ....

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Biden calls on Mitt Romney to release more than one year of his tax records.

Why doesn't Joe call on Obama to release all of his college records at the same time.

Again, hypocrite.

Are you sure that this isn't an apples to oranges comparison?

I can understand why A politicians tax records might be of interest to a voter, but not their college transcripts.

Personally, I'd rather education receive more attention than taxes but that's another story.

Also, shouldn't this title be "Joe calls on Mitt..."?

Are you sure that this isn't an apples to oranges comparison?

I can understand why A politicians tax records might be of interest to a voter, but not their college transcripts.

Personally, I'd rather education receive more attention than taxes but that's another story.

Also, shouldn't this title be "Joe calls on Mitt..."?

It may be somewhat apples to oranges. We know the Romney is rich, we know about his schooling and most of his life.

For Obama there is so much that is questionable, because he seems to be shadowy about many things. When you seem less than forthcoming it gives rise to people wondering if your hiding something. I can understand candidates wanting to keep some parts of life private, but it is just about impossible today. Obama could have saved himself a lot of trouble by releasing some personal info about himself, birth certificate and school records for example.

For Biden to call on Romney to release more info, when Obama seems to be hiding something, looks hypocritical to me.

It may be somewhat apples to oranges. We know the Romney is rich, we know about his schooling and most of his life.

For Obama there is so much that is questionable, because he seems to be shadowy about many things. When you seem less than forthcoming it gives rise to people wondering if your hiding something. I can understand candidates wanting to keep some parts of life private, but it is just about impossible today. Obama could have saved himself a lot of trouble by releasing some personal info about himself, birth certificate and school records for example.

For Biden to call on Romney to release more info, when Obama seems to be hiding something, looks hypocritical to me.

When would it end for Obama? He has released many documents and it has yet to be enough.

When would it end for Obama? He has released many documents and it has yet to be enough.

He did not do it early and that is what caused most of the problems he has in this area and I do not believe he has released much about his college records. I'm trying to point out that Obama's minions should not ask for things that Obama is not willing to do himself. And that means releasing everything. Why would he hesitate to do so? He has written autobiographies, so I would not think that releasing some additional records would matter. Although he misled people on his accuracy by melding multiple people or events into one person or one event.

He did not do it early and that is what caused most of the problems he has in this area and I do not believe he has released much about his college records. I'm trying to point out that Obama's minions should not ask for things that Obama is not willing to do himself. And that means releasing everything. Why would he hesitate to do so? He has written autobiographies, so I would not think that releasing some additional records would matter. Although he misled people on his accuracy by melding multiple people or events into one person or one event.

I'm trying to point out that when will enough be enough? He could release a complete DNA sample and it wouldn't sufficient for those that want to discredit him.

If President Obama didn't release his tax records and then VP Biden called on Romney to do so, then I would agree that to was hypocritical to ask Gov Romney to do the same.

Wouldn't Romney's tax returns, which reflect his financial activities as an adult, be much more relevant than Obama's college records, which reflect what he did 30-something years ago?

Obama has released his tax returns, after all ... so there is nothing hypocritical about asking his election opponent to do the same.

Wouldn't Romney's tax returns, which reflect his financial activities as an adult, be much more relevant than Obama's college records, which reflect what he did 30-something years ago?

Obama has released his tax returns, after all ... so there is nothing hypocritical about asking his election opponent to do the same.

How would tax returns be relevant?

Asking Obama to show more records/transcripts/papers/or whaterver is stupid. He is the leader of one of the most power countries in the world. He could have fake whatever made with 2 clicks of his heals. I'm not saying what he has produced is fake just that it is pointless. If he needed something they would get it.

Asking Obama to show more records/transcripts/papers/or whaterver is stupid. He is the leader of one of the most power countries in the world. He could have fake whatever made with 2 clicks of his heals. I'm not saying what he has produced is fake just that it is pointless. If he needed something they would get it.
Agreed.. His "birth certificate" has been proven a fake many times over..

Agreed.. His "birth certificate" has been proven a fake many times over..

Oh Good Lord. For the "nut jobs", video of the birth with Don Ho doing the delivery wouldn't be enough. Gov. Romney should follow his father's lead and release at least 12 years of tax returns.