Joe Calls On Romney To ....

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Good Lord. For the "nut jobs", video of the birth with Don Ho doing the delivery wouldn't be enough. Gov. Romney should follow his father's lead and release at least 12 years of tax returns.

The earth is still flat.

Oh Good Lord. For the "nut jobs", video of the birth with Don Ho doing the delivery wouldn't be enough. Gov. Romney should follow his father's lead and release at least 12 years of tax returns.
I could not care less where Obama was born... Still don't change the FACT that the certificate he provided is a fake..

If Romney released two years of tax returns the left would would want three. If he released three, they would want four... Neither candidate has to release any.
If Obama hadn't released his, you would be all over him for it.

Gov. Romney should follow his father's lead and release at least 12 years of tax returns.

Why are tax returns for any politician any voters business? I don't understand how making voters privy to a candidate's financial status allows the voter to make a better decision. I say that assuming their is no credible reason to believe the candidate cheated on their taxes. If there was a credible reason, audit the candidate and release the findings.

I'm sorry, but YouTube and the teapartytribune are perhaps less than credible sources.

snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate

FactCheck.org : Donald, You’re Fired!

Did you read the article or watch the video? Credible experts willing to stake their reputation identified the birth certificate as fake(not the live certificate of birth shown in the snopes article). Again, I do not care where he was born.

They are pretty much standard procedure for a presidential candidate.

I'm not making a big deal about it, but tax returns are much more so than someone's college transcripts.

Again, why? They are a relatively new development, they didn't used to be standard procedure so why would they be a big deal now? What difference do they make in trying to decide who would best lead?

And that is true for either document.

Did you read the article or watch the video? Credible experts willing to stake their reputation identified the birth certificate as fake(not the live certificate of birth shown in the snopes article). Again, I do not care where he was born.

No. I don't use YouTube as proof of aliens, mermaids, the tooth fairy or faked birth certificates. Nor would I use a Tea Party website for verification in this matter, as they clearly have an agenda against the president and towards fear mongering. I do, however, pay attention to the fact checking sites, such as snopes and FactCheck, both of which negate your claim.