I heard Trinity................

Shiloh

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Elder, Cincinnati St. X and Moeller?

Years ago I worked with some guys who's kids attended Lasalle and Elder. They could not wait for their kids to graduate and attend Ohio State due to all the money they would be saving.

Having spent time recently in the Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, TN area; you can't get in any name private for less than 23K.

BGA is $17,900.

Father Ryan $11,400.

Franklin Road $17,600.

Brentwood Academy $18,950.

Took a look at the tuition rates for the Catholic school system in Owensboro earlier this morning. Interesting stuff.

Owensboro Catholic Schools

Based on my limited understanding of these two dioceses, it seems like parish involvement in the high schools is pretty high and that coming out of parishes into the schools really means something. Are the parishes monetarily tied to the high schools in some way that helps keep tuition low?

How are payments received? Monthly? Quarterly? Per Semester? Yearly?

Which school?

For Trinity, there are several options, as in all of the above (Assumption as well). There's one unique thing about Trinity, though...you can actually arrange to pre-pay tuition, which locks tuition in at the pre-payment rates.

Which school?

For Trinity, there are several options, as in all of the above (Assumption as well). There's one unique thing about Trinity, though...you can actually arrange to pre-pay tuition, which locks tuition in at the pre-payment rates.

For anyone with knowledge of the payment plans at any school.

I ask because I attended private school from 1-8 and I remember taking the tuition payment to school monthly. Huge responsibility. Never lost it. :D. I never knew how much it was because I never looked in the envelope but I was wondering if you could pay monthly to any of the schools mentioned or if a payment plan was every 3 months or whatever it may be.

For anyone with knowledge of the payment plans at any school.

I ask because I attended private school from 1-8 and I remember taking the tuition payment to school monthly. Huge responsibility. Never lost it. :D. I never knew how much it was because I never looked in the envelope but I was wondering if you could pay monthly to any of the schools mentioned or if a payment plan was every 3 months or whatever it may be.

I paid monthly when my kids were at Assumption & Trinity. There were no envelopes to take, though...I received an account(s) from the tuition service, and it was automatically deducted from my checking account. :D No chances taken on a lost check. :lol:

Crazy. Had no idea it was that high. That means that Tuition at Trinity has nearly doubled in the 10 years since I graduated. That's stunning.

How does CCH keep tuition so low?

My senior year in 1969, tuition at T was 300.00.

My senior year in 1969, tuition at T was 300.00.

And if your parents were like most I've heard of, they would often wonder "Where on Earth are we going to find $300?"

I had Dennis Esterle for Algebra I, Algebra II and Precalculus. He kept a copy of the student handbook from 1958 in his desk. He used to read from it from time to time and I remember a line of something to the effect of "Full tuition of 75 dollars must be paid before a final report card will be issued to a student." Pretty crazy.

To a certain extent, there's no denying the the loss of religious vocations has made Catholic school more expensive. My mother never had a teacher that wasn't a nun until she was in high school and I never had a religious as a teacher UNTIL I got to high school, and there were only three priests at Trinity by then.

I wish I knew more about the other factors.