Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I heard Trinity................

Featured Replies

is really an expensive school!!!

  • Replies 51
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is really an expensive school!!!

 

More expensive than a candy bar. Less expensive than an aircraft carrier.

is really an expensive school!!!

 

It depends. In my opinion, you get what you pay for, thereby justifying the expense.

 

More expensive than a candy bar. Less expensive than an aircraft carrier.

 

:lol:

Why did the poster put this in the High school forum? Is he/she bored?

  • Author

because it is the truth.

because it is the truth.

 

What would you like to know?

What would you like to know?

 

Thread is irrelevant. If he wants to know the cost, call school and ask for literature.

I hear Trinity has a football, basketball, and baseball team too. I think they may have teachers and a principal also. Some of the kids may drive to school and I hear, maybe, even eat breakfast in the mornings.

 

Not sure what the point of this thread and why in football forum.

I hear Trinity has a football, basketball, and baseball team too. I think they may have teachers and a principal also. Some of the kids may drive to school and I hear, maybe, even eat breakfast in the mornings.

 

Not sure what the point of this thread and why in football forum.

I like this post and asked the same thing but left out the word "Football".

If you think Trinity is expensive, see what it costs you to not get a good education.....

If you think Trinity is expensive, see what it costs you to not get a good education.....

 

Well, you'll still be paying for the public school education regardless.

is really an expensive school!!!

 

It's cheaper than St.X

 

It's cheaper than St.X

 

Which is cheaper than KCD or Collegiate! :D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.