Indiana Coach Tom Crean Talks about UK Series

16thBBall Fan

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we are just going to ignore the fact Cal lied about having a game in the works for Lucas Oil Stadium???

That's what I was questioning earlier. Does Cal really have a game at Lucas Oil in mind, or was it just a lie? Is it a situation in which he has a game in mind, but they haven't officially explored it yet? Or did he just lie about it?

It comes across as a lie, but that also seems like something that could be easily proven false, so that's why I'm wondering if maybe he and/or Mitch has something in mind but they just haven't made official inquiries yet.

I think Ohio State & Kentucky @ Lucas Oil would be nice.

I don't really care if they cancel the series or not, I just hate that it's happening when and how it is, as it appears from the outside looking in that UK is scared to go back to Bloomington for fear of losing.

As far as Cal "lying" goes, I really don't care about that either.

I don't really care if they cancel the series or not, I just hate that it's happening when and how it is, as it appears from the outside looking in that UK is scared to go back to Bloomington for fear of losing.

I find it hard to believe that UK is scared to play a team they have beaten 16 out of 20 tries. Plus, UK figures to be a powerhouse in 2013-14 which is when they would have to return to Bloomington.

But it's all about perspective, maybe IU is afraid to play on a nuetra court.

By the way, I wish they were playing but it is what it is.

I find it hard to believe that UK is scared to play a team they have beaten 16 out of 20 tries. Plus, UK figures to be a powerhouse in 2013-14 which is when they would have to return to Bloomington.

But it's all about perspective, maybe IU is afraid to play on a nuetra court.

By the way, I wish they were playing but it is what it is.

I don't think they're scared either, but that's the way it looks based on the timing of this.

I don't think they're scared either, but that's the way it looks based on the timing of this.

I understand and agree that perception is reality but if you step back and look at it objectively UK agreed to play ever year in Indy. Why is IU against that? To me neither look scared but they both appear to be bull headed.

To me appears from the outside looking in that UK does not want to jeopardize the home court winning streak. Which really means a hill of beans.

After the way IU fans behaved last time, could you blame them?

UK played one of the toughest OOC schedules in the country last year and now all of a sudden everyone think's Cal is too chicken to play good teams.

What did IU fans do that was so wrong last season? They stormed the court? A little excessive, maybe so but that is being blown way out of proportion.

I understand and agree that perception is reality but if you step back and look at it objectively UK agreed to play ever year in Indy. Why is IU against that? To me neither look scared but they both appear to be bull headed.

IU said it was about not being able to have students at the game and having that advantage. They could make that happen if they wanted.

I do agree that neither side is too serious about playing or it would be happening. I would just rather them say we are not interested in renewing the series (on both sides) and leave it at that.

What did IU fans do that was so wrong last season? They stormed the court? A little excessive, maybe so but that is being blown way out of proportion.

This "IU fans are mean" is a Matt Jones created sensation.