Nerlons Noel Blog

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You remind me of that preacher who keeps predicting the end of the world. One of these days you both will be correct.

You remind me of that fat cartoon character on Fox that always makes stupid comments.

You remind me of that preacher who keeps predicting the end of the world. One of these days you both will be correct.

He reminds me of my cousin who would text me 8:30 am every game day this season "We're going to lose (expletive)". Then for the IU and Vandy losses, he was blowing up my phone with "I told you we'd lose".

Last I heard, Jones thought Noel would still land @ UK.

He's been tweeting all day about Noel and G'town.

I find it incredibly hard to believe Noel would tell his teammate something and allow him to "break" the scoop just hours before he announces. Especially when he didn't decide until last night and was on his way to Charlotte all day today.

He reminds me of my cousin who would text me 8:30 am every game day this season "We're going to lose (expletive)". Then for the IU and Vandy losses, he was blowing up my phone with "I told you we'd lose".

I think I predicted the Cats to lose 3 or 4 games this year. Predicted they would beat Kansas for the championship.