Western Kentucky 59 Mississippi Valley State 58

D-Rob

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad I get to watch Derrick Gordon play against his HS teammate MKG. Really liked Gordon's game from "Prayer for a Perfect Season".

Accidentally stumbled on Gordon prior to his junior year at a back gym in Pittsburgh and loved his game. My partner talked to him afterwords to see what was up with his recruitment and basically broke the story that he was going to end up at WKU. When he said it we were both like are you kidding me. Kept up with him ever since, and really happy to see him doing well. Great kid...

I turned on repeats of Storage Wars at the 4:52 mark when they scored to go up 16. Wow....I missed a great comeback. Way to go Hilltoppers but you have just set a date with the devil. UK will be hungry to show you who rules the state.

Accidentally stumbled on Gordon prior to his junior year at a back gym in Pittsburgh and loved his game. My partner talked to him afterwords to see what was up with his recruitment and basically broke the story that he was going to end up at WKU. When he said it we were both like are you kidding me. Kept up with him ever since, and really happy to see him doing well. Great kid...

Is this the kid with the crazy vertical leap?

Same here.But I had to pull for my hometown boys...:thumb:

Yeah, my only interest in MVSU was Woods. I really wanted him to win, but it's hard to go against WKU too.

This might have cost Sean Woods a chance to move up the coaching ladder this season.

I'd hate it if it did keep him from moving up, if he so desires that. Woods has done an excellent job turning that program around.

Gordon almost killed the Toppers for the second game in a row. He missed four freebies in a row then committed two turnovers. A complete meltdown by MVS, it was like they were trying to lose the game. I've now seen two comebacks like this in a two week span, the other being the SK/Gallatin game.