Bell vs. Madison Southern

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to get ahead of myself here, but I guess I'll have to root for Madison Southern in this one. My reasoning being that if Ashland were to beat Rockcastle then Ashland would get to host the regional final instead of traveling to Log Mountain. :thumb:

I think Bell is a little better off right now than they were the 1st time the 2 teams played. The week of the first game Ryan Whitaker and Trey Goins left the team. This forced Bell to play Buckeye at safety who had never played there before in his life. Since then hes got much better at the position and other players are developing.

Madison Southern is a very worthy opponent and this should basically be a dog fight.

Southern is a better team now than in the earlier meeting. The QB has stepped up as of late and others have came in and taken the load off Dees. Stocker, will what can be said other than he is good and going to UT. I think that this game will be a barn burner. For Bell, don't be looking past next week, it could cost you. Southern in a close game.

Southern is a better team now than in the earlier meeting. The QB has stepped up as of late and others have came in and taken the load off Dees. Stocker, will what can be said other than he is good and going to UT. I think that this game will be a barn burner. For Bell, don't be looking past next week, it could cost you. Southern in a close game.

After already playing a very close game with MS the last thing Bell will do is look past them in this meeting. Im sure Bell's staff is already hard at work getting ready for this game and will be looking for anything Bell can take advantage of in this meeting.

Which Im sure MS is doing the same thing.

I don't want to get ahead of myself here, but I guess I'll have to root for Madison Southern in this one. My reasoning being that if Ashland were to beat Rockcastle then Ashland would get to host the regional final instead of traveling to Log Mountain. :thumb:

I agree with you just so we dont have to make that trip down there.

I think maybe MS got shocked by bell and just wasn't prepared. If they learned anything losing to Bell and Rock they have a very good chance of winning this one. They have the offensvise weapons to do some damage. But you cant count out Hilton for anything.

ms by a td