Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bell vs. Madison Southern

Featured Replies

This should be a great rematch between two very good teams. And I do mean VERY good teams! It was a barnburner last time with Bell squeaking out a win with under a minute left. This game should not be much different. But Coach Hilton does have a more solid playoff history than most coaches and I would be surprised if they are not ready to roll. Southern's only 2 losses are to Bell and Rockcastle, not too bad. Southern has a boatload of solid seniors and they know that this is their chance to make a run towards L'ville. This could be the best game of the 2nd round. I am having trouble picking this one, but will give Bell the edge based on Dudley's playoff experience and the fact that it is at Bell. However, I would not be shocked at all if Southern pulls off the win. They are that good.

 

Bell County 28 Madison Southern 26

  • Replies 44
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Does Madison have a great deal of team speed? If they rely on speed, they better get someone to Bell's field and make sure the county firetrucks don't show up at the field prior to kickoff...Call it "the old Dudley rain-dance"!!!

 

This post is silly. Especially since Bell put a lot of money into the field in the offseason to help keep it in better shape in case of rain. Last year when Highlands had to come to Bell I guarantee Bell had the best kept field in the mountains that played atleast 1 playoff game at home.

  • Author
If its muddy, Madison needs to utilize that big tight end more. Rain or shine, Madison Southern will win. Best team I've seen all year.

 

If they are the best team youve seen all year then why did they lose to Bell at home and to Rock decisively on the road?

Both Coach Larkey and Hilton can pick apart a team. And control the game. This is obvious, just look at the T.O.P between ROCK and MS. But like I said before if MS learned anything in their losses they can win this. I think they have a better all around team if they can execute.

I'm pulling for Bell, FT.Thomas is beautiful in late Nov. I hope were both still playing. Could be a good rematch!

MS 21 Bell 20 in a tight one

I can't wait for this game. Bell and MS have a score to settle and I think both teams will be coming in to this game with a lot of heart.

 

I'm guessing MS by 3, either in regulation or OT...I think they'll pull this one off...they've got revenge on their minds and will be ready to play come Friday!

Bell rolls in this one. I think Bell will want to avenge a poor showing at Madison Southern.

Bell 28

MS 14

My guess is that both teams want a rematch (consider last Bell vs MS post...it went on for a week!) so badly that no one knows just what to say at this point...I guess we're keeping our mouths shut, waiting to see what really happens. If everyone said what was on their minds, this thread would probably get closed!

 

Good luck to both teams, I'm definitely making the trip!

:eek: I've seen that happen before!

Big game for both teams. Bell to prove that the first game was a fluke. Southern, to prove that the first game was no fluke. Southern won, but the zebras took it away. Southern to win in the rematch but close.

Does anyone know if this game will be broadcast by a radio station that is on the internet?

 

 

Thanks,

Frances

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.