Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bell vs. Madison Southern

Featured Replies

21-17 Bell was the MS vs. Bell score...

 

Bell scored with 1 min. left to go in the game. Lots of cans of worms to be opened here, but we're going to keep the lids on them and wait for the rematch. Should be a great game!!

 

 

Madison Southern is fired up and ready to play, MS wins a great football game . :fight:

  • Replies 44
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madison Southern is fired up and ready to play, MS wins a great football game . :fight:

 

Not on the mountain.

 

Bell 35

MS 20

It will be a close game, but I think Bell will come out on top in the end.

Just curious. I saw Bell earlier in the year. They are young. Are they throwing the ball more this year? If so. Are they more of an I team?

  • Author
Just curious. I saw Bell earlier in the year. They are young. Are they throwing the ball more this year? If so. Are they more of an I team?

 

Bell is throwing the ball more than I can ever remember. And yes Bell does run more I formation than in the past. But more than likely, for the majority of the game Bell will be in wishbone or something similar to that.

I really like Bell in this game. Coach Hilton knows how to motivate kids and I think hes really going to have the boys ready to play and execute what they need to do.

It really doesnt matter to me who wins, but I guess Id have to say that Im probably pulling for Madison Shouthern just for the fact that if they win and Ashland wins then Ashland gets to play at home for one more week. But I think it will be a close one.

 

MS- 27

Bell- 14

You can't come to Log Mountain to the Hilton and expect to get out easily. Bobcats are ready to go here and come up big.

Bell 27-MS 21

Does Madison have a great deal of team speed? If they rely on speed, they better get someone to Bell's field and make sure the county firetrucks don't show up at the field prior to kickoff...Call it "the old Dudley rain-dance"!!!

Does Madison have a great deal of team speed? If they rely on speed, they better get someone to Bell's field and make sure the county firetrucks don't show up at the field prior to kickoff...Call it "the old Dudley rain-dance"!!!

 

If its muddy, Madison needs to utilize that big tight end more. Rain or shine, Madison Southern will win. Best team I've seen all year.

Originally posted by dabirdman

Does Madison have a great deal of team speed? If they rely on speed, they better get someone to Bell's field and make sure the county firetrucks don't show up at the field prior to kickoff...Call it "the old Dudley rain-dance"!!!

 

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to bring up the age old excuse of a watered down field. It only took 26 posts.

I believe Masdison Southern atones for the loss in regular season with a win over the Bobcats this time. Madison in a close one 28-24.

Does Madison have a great deal of team speed? If they rely on speed, they better get someone to Bell's field and make sure the county firetrucks don't show up at the field prior to kickoff...Call it "the old Dudley rain-dance"!!!

 

Wouldn't be the first time this was done to MS.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.