Everything posted by TheDragonGuy
-
2009 Harlan
When does Summer practice begin?
-
2009 Harlan
I see tremendous improvement for the team this year. The running game seems to be alive with the Link and Pennington combo, the question is about the quarterback situation, and whether or not the QB has some potential targets to take some of the focus off of the running game.
-
Cawood at Evarts
I believe the blackbears will win this one.
-
Fastest Players?
Jon Cole...Winston Guy
-
Middlesboro vs. Whitley County Predictions
Middlesboro by a td.
-
The Rax Bowl
Yes...Allen is a threat.
-
The Rax Bowl
Fresh thread for everyone's predictions. Harlan vs. Cawood at the Joe Gilley Athletic Complex. Last time these two teams face each other.
-
Top player's in EKY
Monte Merrick- Bell County
-
Who will surprise?
Harlan Dragons
-
Rax Bowl Predictions
Yeah I've at least 7 times that Cawood blew all of the other teams out of the water Friday. HA!
-
LexCath/PRP scrimmage
Letton had shoulder surgery earlier this year didn't he?
-
Rax Bowl Predictions
hm...
-
Rax Bowl Predictions
I like how that sounds.
-
Harlan/Cumberland Gap Tn. Scrimmage
We scrimmaged them two years ago and sized pretty well. However, this summer we scrimmaged against them in a 7 on 7 and did pretty well also. It'll be a good scrimmage and good work for our DB's.
-
Harlan/Cumberland Gap Tn. Scrimmage
Friday at 6
-
Harlan/Cumberland Gap Tn. Scrimmage
Information and predictions please.
-
Hardest hitting Defenses in 2007?
The Mighty Dragons of Harlan.
-
Rax Bowl Predictions
Hold on tight to your dreams...
-
Grass or Turf?
Grass is the best, turf takes away from the game.
-
LexCath's Winston Guy
McFadden is on the prowl.
-
Rax Bowl Predictions
The Dragons.
-
2007 Harlan
So what are some of your alls opinion's and predictions for the 2007 Green Dragons??
-
LexCath's Winston Guy
I was at a QB camp this summer at Lexington Cath. and saw this man participate in a pass scrimmage against Prestonsburg. He is good.
-
2007 Harlan
I guess in jr. high that is the only spot where the county can gang up on the city. That's why there is always 110 players on each co. team, it makes them feel happy inside.:sssh:
-
LexCath's Winston Guy
is good.