Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cawood at Evarts

Who will win this game? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this game?

    • Cawood
      68%
      13
    • Evarts
      31%
      6

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who will win the last meeting between the Cawood Trojans and Evarts Wildcats friday night at Evarts. The two schools plus the Cumberland Redskins will merge into Harlan County High School next year.

Why not pick Cawood, I see them exiting with a BANG this year.

Depends on how well Cawood defends the run in this one. They did a good job against Harlan, so I really don't see them having any problems with Evarts.

Cawood 35

Evarts 14

I wouldn't be shocked if Evarts isn't better than Cawood and Harlan both.

Only time will tell and we will see.

I'll take the Ledfords by 13.

I wouldn't be shocked if Evarts isn't better than Cawood and Harlan both.

Only time will tell and we will see.

Biggest obstacle for the Wildcats right now is overcoming the loss of Cochran, their senior QB. Anyone have an update? I was told it was a broken collarbone?

Evarts usually comes out ready to play.

Biggest obstacle for the Wildcats right now is overcoming the loss of Cochran, their senior QB. Anyone have an update? I was told it was a broken collarbone?

 

 

If the Evarts QB is out Cawood will win.

If the Evarts QB is out Cawood will win.

 

 

That's the way I see it. If Cochran plays and can be effective I will go with Evarts in a very close one.

Harlan is better than Evarts so I expect Cawood to win.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.