Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bell vs. Madison Southern

Featured Replies

A rematch of 2 teams that played in a really close game earlier this season. It should be a great game. The only difference from the 1st game is that MS has to travel to Log Mountain. I think it will be a great game, but I really like my Bobcats chances of advancing.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a good one. What was the score of last game?

21-17 Bell was the MS vs. Bell score...

 

Bell scored with 1 min. left to go in the game. Lots of cans of worms to be opened here, but we're going to keep the lids on them and wait for the rematch. Should be a great game!!

Knowing a little of both teams this one will be a great game.I think they are they dark horse(MS) to win the region.Good luck to both teams.

I don't want to get ahead of myself here, but I guess I'll have to root for Madison Southern in this one. My reasoning being that if Ashland were to beat Rockcastle then Ashland would get to host the regional final instead of traveling to Log Mountain. :thumb:

Madison So. came away with the win at Johnson Central, which is not really a surprise. Now they get another chance at Bell Co. Good luck to both teams.

It is hard to pick anyone to win at Bell...Bobcats by 7.

  • Author

I think Bell is a little better off right now than they were the 1st time the 2 teams played. The week of the first game Ryan Whitaker and Trey Goins left the team. This forced Bell to play Buckeye at safety who had never played there before in his life. Since then hes got much better at the position and other players are developing.

 

Madison Southern is a very worthy opponent and this should basically be a dog fight.

Southern is a better team now than in the earlier meeting. The QB has stepped up as of late and others have came in and taken the load off Dees. Stocker, will what can be said other than he is good and going to UT. I think that this game will be a barn burner. For Bell, don't be looking past next week, it could cost you. Southern in a close game.

  • Author
Southern is a better team now than in the earlier meeting. The QB has stepped up as of late and others have came in and taken the load off Dees. Stocker, will what can be said other than he is good and going to UT. I think that this game will be a barn burner. For Bell, don't be looking past next week, it could cost you. Southern in a close game.

 

After already playing a very close game with MS the last thing Bell will do is look past them in this meeting. Im sure Bell's staff is already hard at work getting ready for this game and will be looking for anything Bell can take advantage of in this meeting.

Which Im sure MS is doing the same thing.

Bell-14

MS-21

I don't want to get ahead of myself here, but I guess I'll have to root for Madison Southern in this one. My reasoning being that if Ashland were to beat Rockcastle then Ashland would get to host the regional final instead of traveling to Log Mountain. :thumb:

I agree with you just so we dont have to make that trip down there.

I think maybe MS got shocked by bell and just wasn't prepared. If they learned anything losing to Bell and Rock they have a very good chance of winning this one. They have the offensvise weapons to do some damage. But you cant count out Hilton for anything.

 

ms by a td

The Log Mountain Boys are tough but I'm thinking mild upset on this one, mostly because there haven't been any surprises yet and it's due to happen. Southern's speed will prevail.

 

MS 23

Bell 15

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.