Tennessee 23 Indiana 22

16thBBall Fan

For Tennessee to come back and win 8 games this year is truly a remarkable story. You all know I’m the furthest possible thing from a guy who would prop up Tennessee, but that’s a hell of a story. Losing games to Georgia State and BYU and then to turn it around and have an 8 win season. That’s pretty incredible. It will also lead to Tennessee being overhyped and a preseason top 25 team next year, but still a great story in 2019.

For Tennessee to come back and win 8 games this year is truly a remarkable story. You all know I’m the furthest possible thing from a guy who would prop up Tennessee, but that’s a hell of a story. Losing games to Georgia State and BYU and then to turn it around and have an 8 win season. That’s pretty incredible. It will also lead to Tennessee being overhyped and a preseason top 25 team next year, but still a great story in 2019.

Agree with all of this, but especially that last sentence. :lol2:

Tennessee was down 13 points with 5 minutes left in the game . When they were behind the cameras kept showing their fans and it looked like some of them were ready to blow a gasket!

Exactly this! I couldn't believe the looks on the UT fans faces, classic.

Like most upcoming teams; UT is a quarterback away from having a really good team this year. They have really good young talent on defense. They could have easily won that BYU game and probably should have won it. The Georgia State thing was a head scratcher though.