Boyle County 53 Bourbon County 13

I hope Reese Smith is Ok. I will never question a coach but why have your starters in when you are already up 36-0 on a rainy night.

Chuck has always had his starters play at least the half regardless of score. The only time he hasn’t was the first game of the season vs Iroquois when their coach discussed a mercy plan before the game. Right or wrong Chuck has operated this way since they first installed the mercy rule.

Been keeping up with Boyle scores all year and seems like they are beating good teams like a drum. Probably the most dominant team in their classification. Could they hold their own with the likes of Trinity and Male?

They could make it a pretty good game but I’d say Trinity and Male both beat them.

Edited by theguru
Rule 13

The first team defense for Boyle did not give up any points. The kickoff return by Bourbon was against the JV kickoff unit and the other score was after two bad snaps over the freshman QB's head for a 30 yd loss to the 1 yd line. Bourbon had only one real gain on offense against the 1st team defense and that was a catch and run for about 40 yds. Boyle's JV's actually held Bourbon in check really since they played their starters the entire game.

Seen Neal Brown, Jacob Tamme, and Matt Jones attended last night's game.

Tom Hart, the TV announcer for UK's game last night, said that he was in attendance, too. He praised a 14-year old student doing play-by-play for somebody.