Cincinnati 27 UCF 24

16thBBall Fan

Cats were without 2 starting o linemen last night and they still didn't miss a beat offensively. Crazy to see the depth that has been built since Fick arrived. I want to say 23 different players saw significant snaps last night on defense.

With the Cats being so young in so many key positions (pick 6 was by true freshman Ahmad Gardner), they are positioned to dominate this conference for the next few years.

Curious why this game was played on a Friday night, which is traditionally a high school football night.

TV audience. This game played on a Friday doesn’t have to go up against Ohio State/Michigan State in the same time slot. Personally I think we should leave fridays to high school football as well but that’s your answer.

Curious why this game was played on a Friday night, which is traditionally a high school football night.

Sellout crowd sure didn't care one bit about it being a traditional high school night. If I am UC, I would be all in favor to playing as many games as possible on Friday nights on ESPN.