How bad are the Lakers? Really...

Obviously D-Lo is better than the Rondo/Lonzo combo(minus defense), and Randle is better than most LA bigs, but Bron plays essentially the same position better.

I struggle to believe in Ingram, but I’m getting there, and I think LeBron has been good for his career, despite wanting to trade him. Maybe it was what he needed, I don’t know.

Kuzma has wealthy-man’s-JR Smith potential, and Bullock isn’t a terrible player.

Hart, McGee, and KCP are legitimate NBA role players.

If this team gets to the playoffs in spite of their broken chemistry, does anyone other than GS want to see them?

Obviously D-Lo is better than the Rondo/Lonzo combo(minus defense), and Randle is better than most LA bigs, but Bron plays essentially the same position better.

I struggle to believe in Ingram, but I’m getting there, and I think LeBron has been good for his career, despite wanting to trade him. Maybe it was what he needed, I don’t know.

Kuzma has wealthy-man’s-JR Smith potential, and Bullock isn’t a terrible player.

Hart, McGee, and KCP are legitimate NBA role players.

If this team gets to the playoffs in spite of their broken chemistry, does anyone other than GS want to see them?

This LA teams stinks and they aren't making the playoffs . The front office is clueless and there is no team chemistry.

I have said it before and I will say it again...

Why would any great player want to go play with LBJ? He gets all the credit when his team wins and his teammates get all the blame when his team loses. He is getting older now and IMO his skills will start declining sooner than later. I am very curious to see who the Lakers get this offseason.

The Lakers are trash now. The AD debacle ruined them along with the nonstop rash of injuries that people choose to ignore for some reason.

The Lakers were a 4 seed before LeBron got hurt and missed 16 games. Without LeBron they dropped out of the top 8 seeds. Then Lonzo gets hurt and regardless of what you think of his dad, Lonzo is an important piece of the Lakers success.

After the AD debacle these soft minded kids forgot it is a business and other than Ingram right now they are models of inconsistency. Which is ironic since Ingram has been inconsistent his whole career until the All Star Break this year.

LeBron is definitely on the decline but he is still BY FAR the best player on the Lakers. I’m interested in seeing what the offseason brings.

LeBron’s team success has largely been tied to placing shooters around him. The Heat get Ray Allen and they win titles. The Cabs had a healthy KLove and KI and they beat the Warriors and made them go recruit KD.

LeBron signs with the Lakers and Magic went and got him Rondo, Lance Stephenson, Javale McGee and Michael Beasley.

Fire Magic Johnson and Rob Pelinka and let Maverick Carter be the GM and Rich Paul be the President. LeBron has 3 years left. Do it his way.

The Lakers are trash now. The AD debacle ruined them along with the nonstop rash of injuries that people choose to ignore for some reason.

The Lakers were a 4 seed before LeBron got hurt and missed 16 games. Without LeBron they dropped out of the top 8 seeds. Then Lonzo gets hurt and regardless of what you think of his dad, Lonzo is an important piece of the Lakers success.

After the AD debacle these soft minded kids forgot it is a business and other than Ingram right now they are models of inconsistency. Which is ironic since Ingram has been inconsistent his whole career until the All Star Break this year.

LeBron is definitely on the decline but he is still BY FAR the best player on the Lakers. I’m interested in seeing what the offseason brings.

LeBron’s team success has largely been tied to placing shooters around him. The Heat get Ray Allen and they win titles. The Cabs had a healthy KLove and KI and they beat the Warriors and made them go recruit KD.

LeBron signs with the Lakers and Magic went and got him Rondo, Lance Stephenson, Javale McGee and Michael Beasley.

Fire Magic Johnson and Rob Pelinka and let Maverick Carter be the GM and Rich Paul be the President. LeBron has 3 years left. Do it his way.

Believe what you will but I was listening to the Bill Simmons podcast today with Ryan Ruesillo . They stated that Lebron wanted this team to built different with more athletes and creators and less spot up shooters.

I think the Lakers situation comes down to can they get another superstar this offseason. Also can Lebron have a come to Jesus moment and try to build chemistry with some of these young guys who will still be there next year. BI has without a doubt been a nice surprise since the break.

On the firing the front office note I think they should be fired on who they traded away or let leave.

1. Russel

2. Randle

3. Lopez

Believe what you will but I was listening to the Bill Simmons podcast today with Ryan Ruesillo . They stated that Lebron wanted this team to built different with more athletes and creators and less spot up shooters.

I think the Lakers situation comes down to can they get another superstar this offseason. Also can Lebron have a come to Jesus moment and try to build chemistry with some of these young guys who will still be there next year. BI has without a doubt been a nice surprise since the break.

On the firing the front office note I think they should be fired on who they traded away or let leave.

1. Russel

2. Randle

3. Lopez

Bill Simmons has been anti-LeBron since day one, anti-Kobe since day one and anti-Laker since day one. I have a hard time believing anything he says.

Bill Simmons has been anti-LeBron since day one, anti-Kobe since day one and anti-Laker since day one. I have a hard time believing anything he says.

I just find it hard to believe Lebron didn't have input on roster structure before he signed. But the fact the front office would do build this roster regardless of what Lebron wanted means they should be fired. At the very least though the Caldwell-Pope contract is on Clutch sports.

Did LeBron type this? I didn't know he was a member. :lol2:

I just find it hard to believe Lebron didn't have input on roster structure before he signed. But the fact the front office would do build this roster regardless of what Lebron wanted means they should be fired. At the very least though the Caldwell-Pope contract is on Clutch sports.

Send him packing too.

I just find it hard to believe Lebron didn't have input on roster structure before he signed.

LeBron has helped build every team he's played on since he left Cleveland for Miami. He only has issues when they don't win with the people HE picked.

Few things.

- While the Lakers were in the playoffs before the groin injury, let's not act like the Lakers were on firm ground. They were 20-14 and jumbled with about eight other teams with a back-loaded schedule. The other teams were going to rise and LA has never had that potential. They would still be in the playoffs, but probably fighting to hang on.

- Like the past few seasons, LeBron has never felt apart of any team he is on. He is just there playing puppet-master with the franchise.

- If you do not think LeBron had a say in building this roster then you are living in a dream world. It was well known he wanted to be off the ball more. Unfortunately his teams do not succeed at their max level unless he has the ball in his hands. Once it got back to that point you can tell he was over it.

- I agree the Davis debacle was the final nail in the coffin. It started with LeBron going public saying how great it would be to play with AD. Yes, the young guns have to play through that, but they didn't start it. And on balance, Kuzma and Ingram have been producing, so not sure how much affect it has had on them. LeBron... I mean Rich Paul played his cards wrong with that one.