Kentucky 87 Vanderbilt 52

16thBBall Fan

They look like they’re having a lot of fun lately. They’ll be a tough out for anyone in the tournament.

True usually teams who are a 1 or 2 seed in the tournament are a tough out. :D

This team keeps getting better and better. Imo this is the most talented and best UK team since the 38 and 1 team in 2015.

Total domination in a place where historically the Cats have trouble. Even in seasons like this when Vandy is really struggling, they seem to play U.K. fairly close in their gym. P.J. Washington is really dialed in and playing great. This one with 26pts., 12 reb. was his third consecutive double / double. All played well and what I call just went out and took care of business, didn't let Vandy have the even a thought of an upset. A tough part of the schedule starts Sat. at Florida. With strong showings and continuing to improve I love how this U.K. team is playing now.

All played well. But if this team has guys like EJ to Richard's on oops, they're top tier. Keep improving and play hard and we have another final four team and 6-7 draft picks on a team that lost by too much a few months ago.

These kids can play.

Probably for another thread, but this team is not loaded with much NBA talent, in my opinion.

Yes, it was a tremendous win, but Vandy looked horrendous. I think many believe their performance against UT is indicative of who they are. I would argue last night was closer to who Vandy is than the UT game. There is a reason they are 0-8 in league play.

Did Jimmy "Violent Cut" Dykes say in his estimation this is UK"s best three point shooting team under Calipari? I need to think about that. They do have a handful of guys that can step back and take the three ball. Glad PJ's game is extending as that is his only way to make it at the next level.

Probably for another thread, but this team is not loaded with much NBA talent, in my opinion.

Yes, it was a tremendous win, but Vandy looked horrendous. I think many believe their performance against UT is indicative of who they are. I would argue last night was closer to who Vandy is than the UT game. There is a reason they are 0-8 in league play.

0-7, but who's counting....And I'll disagree about the NBA talent. They have 5 guys that will absolutely play in the NBA and another 3 that will definitely play for pay somewhere.

0-7, but who's counting....And I'll disagree about the NBA talent. They have 5 guys that will absolutely play in the NBA and another 3 that will definitely play for pay somewhere.

This team has NBA talent. They may not have NBA ready now talent. Meaning they have a few guys who may not be able to leave for the NBA next year, but they will be able to one day.

As long as both stay, and I think they both will. I think next year Montgomery and Richard's will be one of the best front courts in the country and will then have themselves NBA ready.

Its interesting seeing UK on this roll. People earlier this year was saying how Cal cant win without the elite cant miss NBA talent he use to get that Duke has this year.

Did Jimmy "Violent Cut" Dykes say in his estimation this is UK"s best three point shooting team under Calipari? I need to think about that. They do have a handful of guys that can step back and take the three ball. Glad PJ's game is extending as that is his only way to make it at the next level.

Coach Cal has said repeatedly that this should be his best three point shooting team ever. It just hasnt been consistent yet.