Kentucky 85 Bahamas 61

16thBBall Fan

Love how Herro plays. He has been talked about the least in this class, but I think he will be one of the biggest keys to this team.
:thumb: I agree. Herro can flat out play and imo will be a big factor in how good this team can be

Edited by oldrambler

Final. Not bad one thing that was poor Cats were only 2-19 from 3. Richards had 23 points.

Looks like the defense, so far, is let them drive by and try to swat the ball out of ball handler's hands. Defense wasn't the greatest, but again it's early.

Having Kentucky Basketball in August is fantastic. Team has a lot of work to do but still great to watch them play.

Reid Travis needs to get more comfortable, but he's going to be an absolute rebounding machine.

Nick Richards won't be here next year.

I like the way this team shaped up with the different pieces, looking forward to watching them grow.

Nick Richards looked pretty solid. Front court overall should be strong. Like the overall team depth too.

Point guard play was sketchy and perimeter shooting was really bad.

Still fun to be watching college basketball barely a week into August.

Did you recycle this post from the past five preseasons. I'm going to add Free Throw shooting as in issue this year as well...without having seen a game. How spoiled are we? It is almost like Groundhog's day in a good way, or like watching Rocky VII. Different characters, maybe some surprises, but you have an idea about where it is going to end up.