Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 85 Bahamas 61

Featured Replies

Point guard play was sketchy...

 

Always a position that improves as the season progresses under Calipari

 

Still fun to be watching college basketball barely a week into August.

 

Amen to that!

The outside shooting doesn't really bother me. It will be much better. And I'd imagine that isn't a great place to shoot.

That ballroom ceiling looks low, possibly had an effect on their shooting. I think this team will be a good shooting team but they didn’t show it from the arc, but I think that was an anomaly. Large UK crowd, first game even if it was an exhibition, and around 30 NBA scouts in the stands. The freshmen in particular were probably a little anxious.

That ballroom ceiling looks low, possibly had an effect on their shooting. I think this team will be a good shooting team but they didn’t show it from the arc, but I think that was an anomaly. Large UK crowd, first game even if it was an exhibition, and around 30 NBA scouts in the stands. The freshmen in particular were probably a little anxious.

 

Herro's stroke inside the arc looked good so I have to think it's just a question of "when" it falls from the outside.

That ballroom ceiling looks low, possibly had an effect on their shooting. I think this team will be a good shooting team but they didn’t show it from the arc, but I think that was an anomaly. Large UK crowd, first game even if it was an exhibition, and around 30 NBA scouts in the stands. The freshmen in particular were probably a little anxious.

 

Yeah I wouldn't look into the shooting stats much in strange setting like that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.