Prayers For Our Friend TitleTownClown

Wireman

No specifics as I've been told to be careful with BGP rules, but I'd like to ask all of you to keep our friend @titletownclown in your thoughts and prayers tonight.

TTC was one of my first friends when I moved to Danville and I think the world of him. My family is praying for you tonight my friend.

• 3 months later...

This is the first time in a long time I've been on and I want to thank everybody for their kind words. They mean a lot to me and I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to respond. Amy and I had 30 wonderful years together and I will cherish all of them from here to eternity. Although completely unexpected, she passed quietly and peacefully of cardiac arrhythmia while we were vacationing on Jekyll Island. I do take some solace in the fact that she didn't suffer. In an ironic twist of fate, Jekyll Island was also the first vacation we took after we got married in 1988.

We packed a lot of living into the 30 years we were together. We were fortunate enough to travel the world and embarked on wonderful adventures too numerous to mention. We have also been blessed with two wonderful children who have successful lives in their own right. Amy was a devoted kindergarten teacher for nearly 25 years and loved each year as though it was her first year in the classroom.

I miss her and will treasure the memories of our time together until my time on earth is at its end. God truly has blessed us.

Peace to all of you.

TTC