UK’s Marcus Walker cited for trafficking

John Anthony

A University of Kentucky football player was arrested early Thursday morning and charged with trafficking marijuana and cocaine, according to court records.

Marcus Walker, a 21-year-old junior safety from Lake Wales, Fla., was arrested at 4:40 a.m. Thursday by Lexington Police. He was allegedly trafficking in about 5 pounds of marijuana and 4 grams of cocaine, his arrest citation said. He was also charged with possessing drug paraphernalia.

I don’t even know who this player is?

A University of Kentucky football player was arrested early Thursday morning and charged with trafficking marijuana and cocaine, according to court records.

Marcus Walker, a 21-year-old junior safety from Lake Wales, Fla., was arrested at 4:40 a.m. Thursday by Lexington Police. He was allegedly trafficking in about 5 pounds of marijuana and 4 grams of cocaine, his arrest citation said. He was also charged with possessing drug paraphernalia.

I don’t even know who this player is?

After today, former backup safety at UK. Now a guy wishing he was good enough to get a shot at Last Chance University.

Isn't this the third player under Stoops to be arrested for trafficking?

Sounds about right, my niece goes to UK and does student work in the athletics department. She says that's where most people go to get their fix so to speak, one of the athletes will have a way to get whatever you want.

Sounds about right, my niece goes to UK and does student work in the athletics department. She says that's where most people go to get their fix so to speak, one of the athletes will have a way to get whatever you want.

Ill add that's probably common in most D1 Universities.

Actually central Florida. However, the area he is from, Polk County, is riddled with drug problems.

This is mainly a Kentucky board. You should know that anything past Panama City is considered South Florida up here.

I've driven twice to Key West, and twice more to Siesta Key. When I tell some people that they react like it might as well be Alaska.