For UK fans traveling to Boise...

DukeDog

You're going to have a fantastic time. Boise is a beautiful city with a lot of cool things to do. I recommend visiting Big Al's, it's a really cool sports restaurant with a bowling alley, arcade and of course... tons of TVs to watch basketball.

Taco Bell Arena is a neat place to watch a game, too.

Yes, Boise is kind of (really) far from Kentucky, but for those still making the trip - you won't regret it!

That’s what I’m saying. Haha I’ve heard being in Vegas for the first and 2nd round of NCAA tourney is a really cool experience.

It's an awesome time to be in Vegas. The sports books are full, and lots of fun with people betting on and watching the tourney. I've been once during March Madness, and it was the best of my 7 or 8 trips to Vegas.

It's an awesome time to be in Vegas. The sports books are full, and lots of fun with people betting on and watching the tourney. I've been once during March Madness, and it was the best of my 7 or 8 trips to Vegas.

I had a great time as well. My business told me on the Monday of tournament week I had to go to Vegas for meetings on Thurs, Friday and Monday. I had one meeting a day for an hour. All expense paid trip to Vegas for the opening weekend of tourney action. It was awesome. I think my room was like $400 a night because of last minute.

That’s what I’m saying. Haha I’ve heard being in Vegas for the first and 2nd round of NCAA tourney is a really cool experience.

I am heading to Vegas Friday...golf, betting hoops, black jack, eating, drinking...lots of vices to knock off in a 4 day period...cannot wait!