Boi Na Braza

Luke Warmwater

It’s been a couple years, but last time I went it cost $49.99/ person although you can catch discounts every now and then. Food is very good. My recommendation is to be patient. The really good cuts of meat come around less often. No need to eat any chicken especially. Hold out for what you really want and take your time. The salad bar is big, and very good too and can at least keep you busy while waiting for the good stuff. It is all you can eat so take your time and have fun.

I went a few years ago for a buddies birthday, great food. Like RJS said you can find specials, I think we found something on Cincysavers or Groupon. Really is a neat place, surprised how many folks haven't heard of it. I tell all of my friends you should at least go there once.

I didn't eat the entire day leading up to dinner because I wanted to get my money's worth. WOW, talk about the meat sweats, totally worth it.

I personally think is fantastic. Everytime I’ve been there it’s been strangely not very busy. But either way the food is fantastic. Cuts of meat are great, the salad bar is really great as well, especially the mashed potatoes. I would definitely check it out.

I have been there once a couple of years ago. We had a good time and the food was good. As sportsfans said, some cuts are better than others.

It is not a place I would go often. The main reason is that I like to sit and talk with the people I go to dinner with. It felt more like a race because as soon as you turn over your card, the meat starts coming. Instead of talking with your company, you are looking around to see what is coming out next and servers are constantly at your table cutting meat for someone.

Don’t get me wrong, it was fun and I would recommend it. It is just not a place I would go on a regular basis.

Go, in fact Granddaughter #1 chose it for her birthday dinner. We are going Sunday. It is really good. As stated, wait for the good cuts of meat. Don't fill up on the salad and sides bar. Although they are good, I can't eat all the meat I want to eat if I do. Now the bread, OMG, that's all I'll say. I have no choice but to eat it. Can't help it.

It will be north of $50 for the meal, although there is a no meat choice for less. Worth it for a nice evening out to us.

On a side note, I am not sure the lovely lady likes to go there for the food or the gauchos running around serving her. She is very nice to them and stares at them a little longer than normal.