Coaching Shake-up at Highlands

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who is the OC for Highlands? Heard John Rodenberg may be coming on board.

Soooo, you are telling me that The same John Rodenburg that coached CovCath to a state championship and the former HC at GCL power Moeller HS is going to accept something less than HC at Highlands?

Highlands just had an offensive genius in Siple resigned because he couldn’t keep the video camera still and now they getting a replacement

Idk, seems far fetched to me especially since they already have a OC that loves the game and the kids

I love golf and all of the players on the tour too but if they acted like they didn’t want me on the tour anymore for nonsensical reasons then I’d take my balls, tees and clubs elsewhere.

Nobody questioning all of this hand holding love PP...

It’s a cruel world out there and you either have it or you don’t and mediocrity doesn’t cut it at a program like Highlands or for that matter BG

Soooo, you are telling me that The same John Rodenburg that coached CovCath to a state championship and the former HC at GCL power Moeller HS is going to accept something less than HC at Highlands?

Highlands just had an offensive genius in Siple resigned because he couldn’t keep the video camera still and now they getting a replacement

Idk, seems far fetched to me especially since they already have a OC that loves the game and the kids

Outside observer here— but I still can’t figure out why a program with the history and tradition of highlands had a coach (who is a good and decent coach) in the press box filming.

That smells to me. Stinks like they were keeping him at bay.