Tennessee 76 Kentucky 65

16thBBall Fan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh they will be fine. It's a road loss to a top 25 team. This team is showing signs just not consistent yet. Every player on the team has had stretches year where they have shown what they are capable of. Washington is finally starting to show stuff now. Vanderbilt seems closer to being ready. They are going to have some more ugly losses as they learn to get consistent. However I am liking what I see in terms of knowing this team will be at its best come tournament time like they usually are under Cal.

Eh they will be fine. It's a road loss to a top 25 team. This team is showing signs just not consistent yet. Every player on the team has had stretches year where they have shown what they are capable of. Washington is finally starting to show stuff now. Vanderbilt seems closer to being ready. They are going to have some more ugly losses as they learn to get consistent. However I am liking what I see in terms of knowing this team will be at its best come tournament time like they usually are under Cal.

Wow! I hope your right, but you know, there is never a reason for not hustling. Your gonna have off nights, but tonight, outside of Washington no one hooked up, I’m not seeing what your seeing.

Wow! I hope your right, but you know, there is never a reason for not hustling. Your gonna have off nights, but tonight, outside of Washington no one hooked up, I’m not seeing what your seeing.

All the stuff you all are saying. Is the exact same stuff we see every year at this time of year from UK fans. 2014, 2016, 2017 people said the exact same thing about those teams at this point in the year. Each team was playing great come first week of March. I see that in this team to by the flashes they have shown. Just need to be more consistent, which will come with time.

Give it another week or two and we will see even more post like this. But it will be about these guys don't care about the ky jersey. We need more Ky boys who know what ky bball is about and will play their heart out. I'm tired of Coach Cal and his freshman. These guys are don't care about winning, they just want to get to the NBA.

New Year but same story with what people will say for the next month and a half.

I saw some red flags tonight that scare me. Kentucky was scared to death when the battle intensified. That's a really bad sign moving forward.

First time having to see a good team in a road game. While lsu was a close game. That game the players were never really pushed. This game Tennessee hit them in the mouth. These guys imo have shown they do learn from mistakes. A good learning experience tonight.

All the stuff you all are saying. Is the exact same stuff we see every year at this time of year from UK fans. 2014, 2016, 2017 people said the exact same thing about those teams at this point in the year. Each team was playing great come first week of March. I see that in this team to by the flashes they have shown. Just need to be more consistent, which will come with time.

Give it another week or two and we will see even more post like this. But it will be about these guys don't care about the ky jersey. We need more Ky boys who know what ky bball is about and will play their heart out. I'm tired of Coach Cal and his freshman. These guys are don't care about winning, they just want to get to the NBA.

New Year but same story with what people will say for the next month and a half.

Didn't they lose in the 2nd round in 2016?

Didn't they lose in the 2nd round in 2016?

Yes they did. Weren't they also playing their best come tourny time? Yes they were. Wasn't it a pretty unamoius opinion by even college basketball experts that UK got shafted in its seed and should have been at least a 3 instead of the 4 they were. Which ended up playing an Indiana team that also was seeded bad. That UK team was regarded as one of the hottest teams in the country entering the tournament. They lost in 2nd round. Doesn't mean they weren't playing great going into it.

Yes they did. Weren't they also playing their best come tourny time? Yes they were. Wasn't it a pretty unamoius opinion by even college basketball experts that UK got shafted in its seed and should have been at least a 3 instead of the 4 they were. Which ended up playing an Indiana team that also was seeded bad. That UK team was regarded as one of the hottest teams in the country entering the tournament. They lost in 2nd round. Doesn't mean they weren't playing great going into it.

Playing their best in March still resulted in a loss in the round of 32 in the tourney. If they were underseeded and Indiana was underseeded wouldn't that have equaled out? Or should IU have been a number 1 or number 2 seed? This team won't see the second weekend of the tournament. If they even make the big dance.