Covington Catholic 49 Madison Southern 13 - 5A State Championship

theguru

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Covington Catholic..What a offense you have!! Defense was solid too.

Congrats Madison Southern on your first trip.Your team played hard and left it out there on the field. I was impressed with your team as well.

Congrats Covington Catholic..What a offense you have!! Defense was solid too.

Congrats Madison Southern on your first trip.Your team played hard and left it out there on the field. I was impressed with your team as well.

I agree.

I was impressed by Madison Southern too.

NewCath boys taking CovCath back to the top (its a joke)!!! Domination all year long. Congrats to the coaches and players. I now have a state champion as a neighbor. Let’s give Coach Terry Brown and that D some love. According to the radio they didn’t allow more than 17 points in a game all season. Awesome

NewCath boys taking CovCath back to the top (its a joke)!!! Domination all year long. Congrats to the coaches and players. I now have a state champion as a neighbor. Let’s give Coach Terry Brown and that D some love. According to the radio they didn’t allow more than 17 points in a game all season. Awesome

I was in a conference room in Memphis for a soccer tourney listening to CovCath students talk about Mr Brown and it made me just as happy as seeing him win this title. Very happy for him tonight.