Church shooting in TN

jericho

I was reading the story and I can't tell if Mr Engle stopped the shooting with his gun or it stopped because the shooter accidentally wounded himself. He pistol whipped Engle and in the melee shot himself in the pectoral. Then Engle used his gun to hold him there for police.

Either way Engle was a hero to stop it.

This one doesn't sell, black shooter shooting white people stopped by legal, carrying citizen.

The usher really is a true hero. He took on the shooter with his hands while th guy was shooting. They get in a scrum and the usher get pistol whipped, but forces the shooter to accidentally shoot himself. He then goes to his car to get his gun. He holds the shooter down until police arrive. I don't know how serious Mr. Engle's injuries are, but they are enough he had to go to the hospital.

Thank you Mr. Engle.

This one doesn't sell, black shooter shooting white people stopped by legal, carrying citizen.

The usher really is a true hero. He took on the shooter with his hands while th guy was shooting. They get in a scrum and the usher get pistol whipped, but forces the shooter to accidentally shoot himself. He then goes to his car to get his gun. He holds the shooter down until police arrive. I don't know how serious Mr. Engle's injuries are, but they are enough he had to go to the hospital.

Thank you Mr. Engle.

Courage is found from within and not in the tool. Mr. Engle showed that. He took on the shooter and then utilized his legal weapon to keep him subdued.