September 26, 20179 yr I was close to Antioch when this happened. Many prayers needed in this community. Where was this guy from. I never read the article, in case its in there.
September 26, 20179 yr I was close to Antioch when this happened. Many prayers needed in this community. Where was this guy from. I never read the article, in case its in there. He's been in the US since he was a small child I believe.
September 26, 20179 yr Interesting lack of coverage of this tragedy by virtually all news outlets. Shows once again that the convenient omission of stories are as harmful as the outright misrepresentations we see repeatedly by the majority of the US media. Interesting to compare this to the coverage of the very similar Dylan Roof shooting and subsequent trial--Non-Stop!! Fortunately an armed citizen intervened in this one to keep the death toll limited. Both are reprehensible but the one sided agenda is deafening!!
September 26, 20179 yr Interesting lack of coverage of this tragedy by virtually all news outlets. Shows once again that the convenient omission of stories are as harmful as the outright misrepresentations we see repeatedly by the majority of the US media. Interesting to compare this to the coverage of the very similar Dylan Roof shooting and subsequent trial--Non-Stop!! Fortunately an armed citizen intervened in this one to keep the death toll limited. Both are reprehensible but the one sided agenda is deafening!! It is further driving the divide in the country. Show both sides of the spectrum and people will realize it happens on both sides of the aisle.
September 26, 20179 yr After Dylan Roof photos came out with a flag...we lost the Dukes of Hazard. A lot of photo's of this guy working out in a gym...should all gyms be closed now? No, I'm not serious.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.