What Major Holiday is Your Favorite & Which One Could You Do Without?

Science Friction

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Independence Day, because it is usually the only holiday that I get to do end with my family.

After that, I could probably do without commercial Christmas, though I love religious Christmas.

I agree about the commercial versus religious Christmases. Commercial Christmas I could do without forever. Halloween was fun as a kid but now, not so much. Just more commercial chaos. There's nothing like Thanksgiving with family and just taking time out to be grateful for all we have.

I enjoy Halloween. Christmas, Thanksgiving, Memorial Day. Most holidays are commercial, it's up to us to keep it out of our lives if we so desire.

Some on here could do without Valentine's Day, however that and anniversary are the times I get my free "mulligan" from the wife for the rest of the year.

I love Halloween. Last year was the first year in a while that I got to enjoy it to its fullest, but it's always been my favorite holiday. Thanksgiving is a close runner-up.

I could do without most of the other ones that don't provide a day off of work. Valentine's is probably the one I'd most like to wipe off the map.