Trump: The leaks are absolutely real. The news is fake.

He may very well be correct. CNN absolutely hates him. The media in general tries to spin things however they want, to fit their own agenda. So it's not unreasonable to think that there were some leaks and that the news may be fake. Regardless of which side anyone supports, its something to think about. The media is bias, plain and simple. I've basically quit watching any of the news outlets and I used to flip back and forth between several of them and leave them on in the background while I'm doing other things. Not so much anymore, they're basically all bias.

He may very well be correct. CNN absolutely hates him. The media in general tries to spin things however they want, to fit their own agenda. So it's not unreasonable to think that there were some leaks and that the news may be fake. Regardless of which side anyone supports, its something to think about. The media is bias, plain and simple. I've basically quit watching any of the news outlets and I used to flip back and forth between several of them and leave them on in the background while I'm doing other things. Not so much anymore, they're basically all bias.

I am with you. Cant believe any of them. I seen it when the election was going strong and said as much. When the news starts trying to make the news or support a candidate they need an adjustment. I dont like everything Trump does, but he is 100% right they are crooks and cant be trusted. I am glad he calls them out, they need it.