Cordia 47 Newport Central Catholic 41(All "A" State Semi-Final)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe so, but you can't turn the ball over 18 times an expect to win either. Also, have to shoot a lot better.

This is what the issue is with NewCath. After 12 3 attempts, if you are not hitting, go to plan B. There doesn't seem to be a plan B that they are confident with.

Also, free throws the last two games have been struggling. Is that a result of the big gym, or just being tired?

Congratulations !!! to the Cordia lions .Cordia is a true 1A school . The school only has a graduation class of 20 to 30 students per year . I don't think they have ever won a district in the KHSAA . I'm very proud of this team . Hope they bring home a State championship Trophy . It would look nice in their trophy case . Go Lions !!

Congratulations !!! to the Cordia lions .Cordia is a true 1A school . The school only has a graduation class of 20 to 30 students per year . I don't think they have ever won a district in the KHSAA . I'm very proud of this team . Hope they bring home a State championship Trophy . It would look nice in their trophy case . Go Lions !!

I think they won a district in the 90s.