How will Owen County do in the All A State

They will be one of the favorites, but I am not ready to give them the title just yet. They likely will have a good first round matchup against Kentucky Country Day, which does not have much size but has 2 really good players in Anthony Mathis and Colin Ferguson.

They avoid teams like Cordia or Newport Catholic or Covington Holy Cross until the finals, which is good. Like someone else said, the opener with Country Day could be tough and the second round is probably Elliott County or Morgan County. Bottom line, I think they can win but they'll have to play well for four days to get the title.

Looking forward to seeing Mr. Williams again this year at the All "A", he was fun to watch last year in this tourney.

Hope NewCath can win the 9th and make it to the finals and have a NewCath/Owen Co. Final........Williams vs. Weyer would be fun to watch.

All A should be wide open this year. From Region 2 University Heights has played a really tough schedule. Being so young, they are up and down and not very consistent but all of the players on this year's team played in the loss last year at all a state. I suspect they learned lots of lessons. They will have the best back court in Frankfort. The issue is no post presence.

Weyer most likely out for 2 wks with wrist injury! Will know for sure tomorrow.

The possibility of this is correct, but could be back by the weekend.

You might know tomorrow, I'll know in a couple of hours. :lol2:

Could play tomorrow if he is up to it. My apologies for "thread-jacking".