#CooperStrong

Hellbird

As many on here know about the horrific accident that occurred near Cooper High School last Friday and the 3 Cooper students involved. This is simply a thread to ask for prayers and strength to the families involved as well as the entire Cooper High School extended family. This isn't a thread to discuss reasons or what could have been done in hindsight etc.

This is simply asking for compassion and understanding to those hurting really bad. I can not imagine the pure agony that the families are going through right now. I can not conceive the pure agony going through the parents mind right now when they have to make the ultimate decision and have to say goodbye to their son.

I can only think about putting myself in their shoes and have to make such a heartbreaking decision. Those of us with kids all hurt inside for more reasons than just saying goodbye to someone we all know, but the thought of saying goodbye to your own brings tears to my eyes this early Thursday morning.

May God bless all those involved and greet those about to join him with loving arms. May the pain be eased with time and may us never forget to hug our kids each and every day.

#CooperStrong

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jags were lined up at the hospital last night, encouraged by the family to come say their good-byes. Very gracious in a time like that and very much needed for some of the kids. Hubby and I have always had a "plan" if we found ourselves in such a horrific predicament but who's to say we could actually enact it if the time came? I can not imagine the pain of a loss like that.