#CooperStrong

Hellbird

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heartbreaking. There are no words.

Thanks Hellbird for posting this heartfelt plea, it was well said.

The entire Cooper family will be in my prayers, especially the families directly involved in the incident.

Hearing two things that are somewhat uplifting tonight:

The vigil is well-attended by Cooper and students from many other schools.

Students from all over NKy are wearing red and carrying a gallon jug of water to school tomorrow - common practices for Travis.

I creeped on his Facebook page over my kid's shoulder last night and it was enlightening. Like a dozen kids said he was their best friend. Everyone commented on his smile and his personality. He had friends in the class before him, his class and the classes below him. He had friends from other schools and other states. Seems like a great kid.

Just came from the vigil. Was very touched and impressed to see students from all of the Boone County schools there, Boone, Conner and Ryle students all as one big Cooper family. Times like this people are reminded what is important.

Its not not about the quanity of life but the quality of life.

Could not believe the turnout, I would estimate that it was at least 700-800 kids, if not more. Hard to determine the actual amount, seemed to be a constant flow of people coming and going for well over an hour.

Great to see the support from EVERYONE!!!