Austin Crawford to Pendleton County?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard the same rumor with the added point that his parents were from Falmouth. Have zero knowledge if any of this is true. Can't help to suspect the apparent disruptive gyrations in the program are either the reason for change, or the reason for the rumors. Anybody know anything of substance?

Heard the same rumor with the added point that his parents were from Falmouth. Have zero knowledge if any of this is true. Can't help to suspect the apparent disruptive gyrations in the program are either the reason for change, or the reason for the rumors. Anybody know anything of substance?

And if it is true, does that make PC the official region favorite for next season?

If he transfers, good luck and continued success to the young man.:thumb:

If he stays, good luck and continued success to the young man.:thumb:

Agreed, not looking to cause any trouble for him. Just very curious about the potential impact this could have on the 10th Region picture. Crawford, Michael Antrobus, and Dontaie Allen, as a big 3, with two more seasons to improve, would be absolutely deadly.

Agreed, not looking to cause any trouble for him. Just very curious about the potential impact this could have on the 10th Region picture. Crawford, Michael Antrobus, and Dontaie Allen, as a big 3, with two more seasons to improve, would be absolutely deadly.

I feel the same.

I'm not gonna get caught up in the hype though. When I see him walking the halls of PCHS, then I'll believe what I've heard.