Austin Crawford to Pendleton County?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any thoughts on where the talent will come from ?

I wasn't predicting regional championships in any particular future season. Was just suggesting that simply winning a district title in the future is not Coach Hinsons ultimate goal.

By the way, his talent will come from the players he puts on the floor.(I know this is not the answer you're looking for),

WHOEVER it may or may not include.

If the kid does go to PC...

He wouldn't even be the best player on PC yet alone the 10th

Best of luck to him no matter what happens !

That's kind of an ignorant statement. The kid has 1,500+ points as a sophmore. I know he got PT in middle school and I have to take Brackens strength of schedule into account, but that's an incredible feat if you play Calvary Christian 30 times :lol2:

That's kind of an ignorant statement. The kid has 1,500+ points as a sophmore. I know he got PT in middle school and I have to take Brackens strength of schedule into account, but that's an incredible feat if you play Calvary Christian 30 times :lol2:

I seen him play just 1 time last year, kid can play, just because you score the most points doesn't mean your the best player. My be best scorer , but there`s more to the game than scoring.

I seen him play just 1 time last year, kid can play, just because you score the most points doesn't mean your the best player. My be best scorer , but there`s more to the game than scoring.

I love this post! For some reason most people in this area only care about the players who put up the most points. If you throw up enough shots eventually they add up to points; anyone can do that.

I'm not trying to take anything away from this kid but one man teams only go so far. And yes, there is much more to the game than scoring. Some people just don't get that.

Well of course, but if a guy in a score-first position like a wing can put up points like that, it's usually safe to assume they can contribute pretty well to all aspects of the game. Though I will concede that a lot of guys like that can't guard this chair i'm sitting in, but I think that's more due to mindset than anything else.

Edited by mtb19
spelling

Smh...

That's funny he scored 5 points at the game I went to...

Not taking anything away from the kid but it's just what I see or in this case don't see !😉

I feel like the coaching announcement means Crawford stays at Bracken County. I don't feel like Jason would've taken the job if that was in question.

I disagree, Hinson has always wanted to go home and by going to Bracken Co he's getting a huge pay raise. It's the perfect fit for him considering he doesn't have a teaching degree.