Bluegrasspreps.com 4A Rankings (October 27th)

Ram

1. Boyle County at 5A #4 Christian County

2. Bell County vs. 5A Harlan County

3. Lexington Catholic vs. 6A #2 Louisville Trinity

4. Lone Oak at 2A Heath

5. Allen County-Scottsville vs. 2A #x Monroe County

6. Western at 6A #5 Ballard

7. Marion County vs. 2A #x Green County

8. Franklin-Simpson vs. 2A Glasgow

9. Valley vs. 5A Waggener

10. Holmes vs. Harrison County

How is Lex. Cath ahead of Lone Oak when Lone Oak beat Lex. Cath straight up?

Oh, lord...Here we go again...Not that I don't agree with you, but, to save you some time and the 10 reasonings people will give you, in a nutshell, Lex Caths played a tougher schedule, had a few more quality wins, played LO to overtime on the road after a 4 1/2 hr drive and basically, Lex Cath is more of a known commodity and more thought of program around the state than Lone Oak is...That should pretty much say it all...

Oh, lord...Here we go again...Not that I don't agree with you, but, to save you some time and the 10 reasonings people will give you, in a nutshell, Lex Caths played a tougher schedule, had a few more quality wins, played LO to overtime on the road after a 4 1/2 hr drive and basically, Lex Cath is more of a known commodity and more thought of program around the state than Lone Oak is...That should pretty much say it all...

I'm glad we got that out of the way! :lol:

Lawrence will really be an unknown until the first week of the playoffs. Then we see how they do against some of the same competition that Bell has played. Until then the Lawrence County faithful will remain as proud as can be of our team but understanding of the rankings due to our complete turnaround from last season. We know that it's hard to think that a team can win 1 game in 2 years and suddenly be a top ten team.

With that being said I really believe that everyone will really see how talented this team and this coaching staff is in the playoffs.