Henry County 14 Western Hills 7

jvdfc

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the help of some real bad calls

You know this is one thing that always upsets me after a team losses. You can't controll the officials but the players and the plays that you run are in your controll. I was at the game and HC had a lot of missed calls and yes some of the calls for WH were questionable, however, that is out of our control much like the weather and the other team. So please don't refer to the reason that you lost was due to bad officiating. Memory serves me correct that you all recovered two fumbles and didn't convert. Might want to look at that reason for not winning.

Congrats HC.

Good hard fought game tonight from both sides. HC able to turn a fumble recovery into touchdown late 3rd quarter Hills driving in the 4th down to the 3 or 4 yard line false start moves the ball back unable to get the ball in the endzone.

You're right SteamRoller a few questionable calls late in the game, you get those calls maybe a different outcome and then again maybe not. the key here was turnovers and one team being able to make it count and the other one couldn't plain and simple.

Congrats HC.

Good hard fought game tonight from both sides. HC able to turn a fumble recovery into touchdown late 3rd quarter Hills driving in the 4th down to the 3 or 4 yard line false start moves the ball back unable to get the ball in the endzone.

You're right SteamRoller a few questionable calls late in the game, you get those calls maybe a different outcome and then again maybe not. the key here was turnovers and one team being able to make it count and the other one couldn't plain and simple.

I was able to make it to this one and I am glad I did. Two teams giving a lot of effort. HC was able to make plays at the end. I was impressed with the drive they put together in the 4th quarter burning 6 minutes off the clock before fumbling it back to WH.

yeah I made it up to somewhere in the 3rd quarter. was a good game though

Thought it would be...

North Oldham vs. Western Hills in Frankfort is huge next week. Winner gets second place, and a date against Elizabethtown at home. Loser gets to go on the road at Shawnee...

Henry County locks up the district championship; Spencer will finish fourth.