Bald Eagles

20ROOK

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday my brother and I spotted a bald eagle in Carroll Co. on the river.

A rare sighting for us. Has anyone else seen this one or any others?

There have been eagles near Higginsport, Ohio (on the river) for a while now. Haven't heard any recent updates, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Years ago there was a nest in the river bottoms in Henderson Co. I don't know if they are still there or not. The next was only about 50 yards off of a gravel road. During the winter you could drive back to where the nest was an see 3-4 of them in the trees in the area. I only saw an adult once but saw the young eagles many times. The nest looked big enough to park a car in.

Yesterday my brother and I spotted a bald eagle in Carroll Co. on the river.

A rare sighting for us. Has anyone else seen this one or any others?

Where in Carroll Co? I live one mile from the Carroll-Trimble line and have seen some near my house.

Also, we have a whole family down on the river in Bedford near the LG&E plant. I just received an email with photos of them during the blizzard. If I could figure out how to post them here, I would! Truly beautiful!

If anyone is willing to resize them for me to post, I would be happy to send them to you!

Where in Carroll Co? I live one mile from the Carroll-Trimble line and have seen some near my house.

Also, we have a whole family down on the river in Bedford near the LG&E plant. I just received an email with photos of them during the blizzard. If I could figure out how to post them here, I would! Truly beautiful!

If anyone is willing to resize them for me to post, I would be happy to send them to you!

Just past the Pink Palace on 36 between Carrollton and Milton.