Everything posted by Xs and Os
-
Concessions at The Fieldhouse?
I think my last post was good.
-
Concessions at The Fieldhouse?
I can't believe all this back and forth about the tourney and the two finalists. Facts. 1. Team with most points wins the game, and if the the team with the most points is the best team, then the best team wins. 2. I don't care if you are the best team or worst team in the district or region, when you play at home you have the advantage. Now how many points is that advantage worth, who knows, regardless of what some of you think it is an advantage, and if you don't think so then you are STUPID..... 3. Are there other options in the 10th---Yes there is. So there is no reason to have it at one place all the time. I think those days are over regardless. 4. Does Mason, Montgomery, and Campbell County put on a good regional tourneys--yes!!!! Can they improve? YES!!! So lets agree to agree or disagree. The permanent home of the 10th is no longer Maysville, and those in Mason should learn to accept that and stop crying about it. We all love basketball, and we all love our teams. Lets be happy they have great places to play and move on to the Sweet sixteen.
-
Corbin/Scott County Predictions 3-17
This game will be a dandy as well as the tournament itself.
-
Grant County Head Coach Job
[brad is a class act and if I was hiring he would be the man. He was at PC when they struggled, so I think that seems to be the same situation at Grant County. Good fit.
-
Demarko Foster 9th Region Tourney MVP
Bad way for Holmes to go out but, Newport was ready to send them out and thats just what happened.
-
Mason County 62 Clark County 60
Why did Clark not post Daniels up he was guarded by Jordan Gilbert size advantage? Besides it all poorly run tournament and great games interesting mixture.
-
10th Region Tournament Atmosphere
Not so fast Holmes won it last year so if your playing 2nd fiddle to them, that ain't bad.
-
What is the status of Scott High Coach Brad Carr?
Has been very successful since Scott has been in the 10th.
-
Elisha Justice Featured in Sports Illustrated
To bad Josh Sewell isn't on SI.
-
Corbin/Clay County Predictions
I think it has the make up of a great game to close to call.
-
Mason County/Pendleton County Predictions
I don't see the MC press giving PC to much trouble, I see the wildcats losing the rebound battle. Another thing PC has not shot the ball well all tournament this could be the coming out party.The game will either be close or a blowout no chance of it being in between.
-
Shot Clock in High School Basketball
Shot clock is not needed just leave the game be.
-
Elisha Justice vs. Josh Sewell for Mr. Basketball
Justice has to be the favorite to win Mr.Basketball I'm not saying he is better than Sewell but he will most likely will have led his team to two sweet sixteens. With that said Sewell has had excellent numbers this season. And just what exactly is Mr.Basketball decided on stats or overall team success? I have no clue how they vote on it but once, we know then it is pretty simple.
-
Scott 53 Bishop Brossart 51
Glad to see Scott win, could be Brossart PC rematch.
-
1st. Region Draw
If you see the standards come out Marshall vs Tilghman Graves vs. Fulton County I would say a Marshall vs. Graves final with Graves on top.
-
Brossart / Scott High School Predictions
Taking Scott on this one, look for a big game from the eagles. Scott handled the one slow down Code. I am sure they can handle it again.
-
Origins of the Mason County Fieldhouse?
It is a great facility, there is another gym in west KY at Calloway County Hight school that is almost identical to the fieldhouse. The difference there is that you walk in on the second level and go up or down to your seats. Gym and stage area is all the same. I was told by our school officials that the state regulates everything you do in terms of building if you use bonds. If you have money to pay for it then that is different. I ahve been told a gym that would seat what the fieldhouse costs would be in the range of 10-11 million dollars today. Wonder what it Cost?
-
Pendleton County 42 Nicholas County 34
I agree with the DR, great season and much to look forward to in the future. Good Luck LADYCATS!!!
-
10th Region Draw
Don't count out Lady Cats yet, they only lost to Bracken by 5 in the early season. I think they have improved. The bottom bracken is the worst place to be.
-
10th Region Draw
Tibbs is the best I have seen this year.
-
Scott 41 Campbell County 38
From what I have seen on here, that is in the realm of what CC scores night in night out. I am sure the seniors were not happy, sounds like One was saying they fought hard.
-
Bishop Brossart 58 Campbell County 53
We can sit here all night and complain about every aspect of the game. It sounds like the me that the Lady Stangs played well and that the Lady Camels while they played well for the most part, had some issues executing parts of the plan. I think MEMYSELFANDI is a strong supporter of the Camels and UKFANFOREVER has seen all of Cravens that he can stand. My thought here is one for those that are critical of the Camels? How do you fix the issue? It seems like it is more to the problem than girls basketball. How do you end up being the largest school in the region and not send either boys or girls team to the regional tourney.
-
Brady Jolly signs with NKU
Congrats to Brady and the camel fans.
-
Campbell County 51 Holy Cross 35
I have commented about the slow style of play, and certainly it is boring to watch. If it works then I guess things will be great in Camel land. Glad to see them win as I was the PC team win this week.
-
Holmes/Mason County predictions 01/02
The challenge might be not getting sick on the way out there. That highway can give you a headache.:puke: