Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin/Clay County Predictions

Who wins? 29 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Corbin
      65%
      19
    • Clay Co.
      34%
      10

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think Corbin got a wakeup all from a hard nosed Bell County squad. However, they can't go to sleep on the Tigers. I think Corbin wins, but this game could be another down the wire game as most of the region games have been.

I read it... What did I do wrong?

The word "County" in a team name needs to be spelled completely and not abbreviated.

I think it has the make up of a great game to close to call.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.