Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County/Pendleton County Predictions

Who wins? 43 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Pend Co is back in the Region Semi-Finals after knocking off Mont Co. Mason Co comes off a tough win vs Brossart. The season match up went down to the wire. I think Mason Co has to much size and depth. Pend Co had a huge crowd tonight, probley the biggest out of the 8 teams.

 

Mason Co 73

Pend Co 55

Pendleton gave the Royals all they could handle in the regular season.

 

Papa and family will be in Frankfort cheering on the Georgetown Tigers, so will have to root for the Royals from afar.

  • Author
Pendleton gave the Royals all they could handle in the regular season.

 

Papa and family will be in Frankfort cheering on the Georgetown Tigers, so will have to root for the Royals from afar.

 

I'll be working as well tomorrow for both games. :cry:. I'll be there for the Finals on Monday.

The PC team I witnessed tonight will give Mason a game till the 3rd quarter.. Then it might start heading south..

 

MC:76

PC:65

Mason by 17

Mason County by as many as they want. PC won't be able to handle the press or the length of the Royals. Look for this one to be identical to the Scott/Bracken County game.

Wow, for a team the appears to be on a win streak, and that played the Royals under ten earlier in the season, there sure isn't much love for the Wildcats out there. I think it will be much closer, I would guess 6 or less. I might even say heads up!!! Because we know that Mason does not get any advantage playing at home in the Regional Tourney!!! YEAH RIGHT!!!

:dancingpa

Wow, for a team the appears to be on a win streak, and that played the Royals under ten earlier in the season, there sure isn't much love for the Wildcats out there. I think it will be much closer, I would guess 6 or less. I might even say heads up!!! Because we know that Mason does not get any advantage playing at home in the Regional Tourney!!! YEAH RIGHT!!!

:dancingpa

 

Montgomery isn't Mason County. Nice for PC to get that first round win, but reality sets in tomorrow night.

Pendleton was up one against Mason County with 90 seconds left at the Fieldhouse earlier this year. Granted, Mason County was without Neal Pawsat and Tyler Black, but saying Mason County will win this game by 20 or mrore is ridiculous.

  • Author
Pendleton was up one against Mason County with 90 seconds left at the Fieldhouse earlier this year. Granted, Mason County was without Neal Pawsat and Tyler Black, but saying Mason County will win this game by 20 or mrore is ridiculous.

 

Pend Co will have to rebound great and not turn the ball over to stay in the game. The should have a great crowd tomorrow nigt.

Pend Co will have to rebound great and not turn the ball over to stay in the game. The should have a great crowd tomorrow nigt.

 

It's a good thing the gym is being cleared between the games tomorrow night, or there probably wouldn't be a seat open in the house.

  • Author
It's a good thing the gym is being cleared between the games tomorrow night, or there probably wouldn't be a seat open in the house.

 

Yeah I agree. Pend Co has had the biggest crowd of the Four Final Four teams I think.

Mason 52

PC 40

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.