Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xs and Os

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Xs and Os

  1. I've seen all these good teams Trinity has been beating I wanna know who the guys are that are getting the job done?
  2. Holmes wouldn't have won the region last year had Austin Flannery played for Boone County. I think the 9th region is still up for grabs.
  3. Do these tournament games even count because, I know they only had two officials all week.
  4. That type of adjustment is what you get when you have good coaching.
  5. I agree with you. You don't bring a freshman up to varsity only unless they are starting or playing a significant amount of time. Surprised the shepard has not taken off on this point.
  6. I am glad to see the schools have the courage to make the move. It is a shame that the 10th was so short sighted that they could not see how much better it was at NKU.
  7. Could Knipp be in the discussion? Most likely will be Justice but I don't agree with that. It should be Rico but he ain't gonna much of anything professionally after college ball is over, he will have just been an average player.
  8. I think we have seen most every top team have, a close game except Holmes now. Good job hounds.
  9. This district is very interesting because anyone of those teams are just as good as one. 38th district will have the best tournament for the 10th region teams.
  10. Well stated, a win is win for whatever style you play. I just think that sometimes the ones that play the slow down game play it because they are comfortable with it, and that it does not always suit the kids.
  11. Can't tell you, maybe the paint drying commen lifts after both teams combine for 100!! HA Ha!
  12. Sounds like someone needs a new scorekeeper!!!!!!!!
  13. I have no problem with defensive basketball, and with the Godfather of the slow down game in the stands that makes it even better!! Sounds like it was a good one, I just hate seeing teams slow down when they have the ability to move the ball up and down the floor at a quicker pace. I have seen both teams in game situations that this style has cost them the "W" But that is only opinion, and we all know opinions and a $1.05 will get you coffee at most places the day after the game.
  14. Interesting turn of events, then add Pendleton County is playing better than most expects, It does make you think district tourney time could be interesting.
  15. Mustang told me to enjoy my hum-drum regular season game. How much more hum-drum could this one have been. All this game needed was for Coach Schlarman to be there blessing his disciples!!
  16. Nice win for the CATS. Congrats to their JV as well on the win.
  17. I hate to hear scores like this.
  18. Who is the starting line up for Mason Co.? I heard the real big kid quit because of football?
  19. Don't see that happening have you seen the playing styles of both teams? Its slow, should be a barn burner.:ylsuper:
  20. When is this game and at what tourney?
  21. I would say the road win for Campbell over Dixie is much more impressive than the Stangs win over Pendleton. No one has given Pendleton any hope this year of being successful, yet Campbell and BBHS were ranked in the top 4 or 5 by Lexington Paper and Cats Pause. Stangs should feel lucky to leave Falmouth with a win!!!!! Wildcats handed that one to you in the OT. As for who wins, not very sure, agree that it will be a low scoring game, and probably a very boring one at that. Hope you guys can stay awake to watch, while the rest of us are in other locations. Look forward to hearing the score!!!!:dancingpa
  22. Surely you don't mean the feeder program when Sullivan was there. If it was so great why did he only take one team to the tourney. Also I understand that there may have been other issues that led to its end. I agreee that a feeder program is a necessity, and I heard that Coach Code was working with the middle school program this year. If that is true, maybe things will change. I just hope we see a change in his style of coaching.
  23. Great to see the Wildcats at 2-1 to open the season. Good luck against the Stangs on Tuesday.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.