Everything posted by Xs and Os
-
How has the Bank done so far?
Looks like to me the picture painted is more people paid for first round games in Northern KY despite, the drive, the food prices, and the concessions. Looks pretty clear to me!! :dancingpa
-
How has the Bank done so far?
I understand what you are saying, but our AD was told at the draw what sections would be for each school after Saturday games depending on how you win. So I am saying that the 10th region teams that win tonight can go up to the ticket window as for a ticket in their section and the box office should sell them a ticket in a section for the winners tonight.
-
Willie Schlarman: Did He Coach His Last Game at Highlands Today?
So if Willie is out, do the bird fans like his style of coaching? If so I guess we know which schools play that style!! :dancingpa
-
How has the Bank done so far?
Did the 9th not designate seating, after the draw we were told by our school which section to buy tickets in for each game.
-
How has the Bank done so far?
That advice won"t help because they will be watching closer that people are sitting in their correct seats. That was confirmed today by BOK staff. My understanding is that the arena was divided equally between the two regions in the lower bowl.
-
How has the Bank done so far?
I don't think so, I heard that yesterdays 10th crowds may have been larger than the last two years. I heard today the tournament host will be letting region officials know on Monday how things are going.
-
How has the Bank done so far?
I think they could have done general admission seating for first round. Then gone to reserved seating for semi and finals. You must have reserved for the finals, because it has to be split evenly between the two regions.
-
How has the Bank done so far?
It will be interesting to see how the two tournaments do and if BOK wants to continue both next year. My guess is that the 10th will make its committment and they will be pleased to offer them a spot next year. One thing that the people in the ninth have not complained about and have probably never thought about it that their tourney is actually being played in the tenth region. NKU is located in the Campbell County School District. I think that is funny trvia fact that no one has mentioned yet. :taz:
-
How has the Bank done so far?
We did have a good time at a great facility.All the ushers and people were very nice to me...no complaints here. Would love to see the 10th region tourney held there next year. Netural site and room for all. Talk to your neighbors in the 38th.
-
How has the Bank done so far?
Didn't know you were keeping tabs on me. Want to know what I had for supper....:lol: Can't believe all of this complaing :ohbrother: I for one am very grateful that the 10th region teams have the opportunity to play in such a great facility. It should be about the players .:thumb: Looks like your people had a good time.
-
How has the Bank done so far?
From what I hear out of Deming (a school in the 38th) that has already been decided. Plus I heard a lot of their fans complaining today as well. Talked to a Pendelton County Assistant Principal and former board of control member and he said that all the talk about anything being decided is incorrect. He said a lot of people are talking, but nothing is done. It was also stated that if the arena was pleased with this years 10th that the 38th might get the same deal as the 37th. Lets see if Mason or Mont are going to put up the money BOK has this year.
-
How has the Bank done so far?
I noticed that you left right after the GRC game and came in right before. What's wrong, not in the mood to pay $3.00 for a box of popcorn? Daddy's Thoughts: 1. Beautiful venue. But not for a high school basketball game. 2. Don't ever take a little bag of gummy bears from a child as they enter a high school basketball game and NO it wasn't my child. 3. Ushers were rude!!!! 4. Make decisions prior to the beginning of the tournament. We were told at the beginning of game 1 that we could move into Deming's section only to be told by a rude usher with only 4:00 minutes left in the game that we had to move so that the seats could sit empty. The "management" changed their mind. :irked: Oh and guess what, some of the Scott fans had moved into our seats. HAVE OPEN SEATING!!!!!!!! 5. Food was WAY too expensive. I only paid $1.50 for a pop last year and this year they were $4.00. Talk about inflation. 6. The 10th region has lost the atmosphere that has always made it a special tournament. 7. I'm one of the few that stayed for all 4 games. Sugar Momma and the little one left to go to the mall, so I guess we paid $12.00 for 2 games for those tickets. In the past 2 years it would have only been $10.00 for the 2 games. Thought? Is Mason County or Montgomery Co. going to check purses for illegal contraband (food) next year?:laugh: I've taken McDonalds food in there before. Better ask the 38th how they feel before you ask Mason or Montgomery?
-
How has the Bank done so far?
Sounds like you are softening up. It was good to watch the teams today.
-
How has the Bank done so far?
I talked to a Campbell County parent today and they said it was negotiated in the deal the opportunity for all the schools in the 37th to have first chance at working concessions. That way all the schools in the distirct got a chance to make money from the event.
-
Russell Co. 65, Warren Central 57
Great to see Willie back in the head coaching ranks.
-
Bracken County AD drops St Patrick from X-mas Tourney
Isn't this always the case.
-
10th region semi's: Scott v Clark County
Cards by 10
-
10th Region Semi 2: Mason County vs. Montgomery County
Not the blowout over Brossart but certainly Mason in double digits
-
Received my State Tourney Tickets
8th straight year, 11 total. Tickets came in Friday
-
How has the Bank done so far?
I think Campbell was doing it because they were hosting the tournament according to the program.
-
Montgomery County 55 Harrison County 52
If it is true about Coach Reitz it will the end of an era. Great coach and a great man.
-
How has the Bank done so far?
I watched 4 high school games for $8 = $2 per game. Had the chicken basket $ 7.00 3 softdrinks, $12 That appears to be about $27.00 I think that I had the pleasure olf listening to about 5 tremendous high school bands, (music programs must be more dedicated in the 10th). I saw two cinderalla's (Deming and ST Pat) make the big giants wonder what the heck was going on with the game. Game three between Mont. and Harrison was proabablly the best nailbitter I had seen all year. I even got to see the defending State Champion beat a team that I have got to wonder how in the heck they beat Campbell County. (Oh I remember they didn't get any better after Christmas.) Did not go to a 9th game, but I got to tell you that it appears for the most part Campbell County did an outstanding job for their first time hosting a regional boys tourney. Congrats to Campbell County and BOK Center.
-
Coaches Retiring, Leaving, Fired, Etc.
Is Biggs in that much hot water?
-
Information for those who attend the 9th & 10th Region at the BOKC
Sounds like a great day!! Based on what I saw tonight I don't think they were watching the sections that closely. I would guess it will be tighter on Monday and Tuesday.
-
Information for those who attend the 9th & 10th Region at the BOKC
:ylsuper: :laugh: