Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xs and Os

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Xs and Os

  1. I think kids like knowing they are supported by staff.
  2. I would agree that teachers and students are doing better. But saying administration has nothing to do with the improvement is like saying a head coach and staff have nothing to do with wins and losses.
  3. You must support your players and coaches. Didn't they drop a soccer coach because he was swinging an ax on the highway ? Who was that bozo?
  4. So who were the administrators that told Schlarman that athletics was not important?
  5. Sounds like most agree that Coach Styer did a great job. It is good to hear fans and parents support their coach. I wish him well. I am not sure that I remember the Schlarmen guy that was mentioned before Styer. Was the current principal and superintendent there at that time"?
  6. If you want to have four team districts that makes more sense than sending someone from our area to drive through 3 districts to get to a playoff game with teams that they did not play against all year.
  7. Tackett has done some good things, but obviously he cannot read a map and look at distances. If he had moved Ryle down to the 6A district with Oldham and just move a team from Louisville the three team district then you could have all four team districts. Not to make you Ryle fans mad but your travel would be no further than some of the 6A teams in West KY.
  8. Not sure what his role will be, but his discipline will help for sure. What I have seen in the past is a lot of uncontrolable play.
  9. This sounds good for the Camels
  10. From what I read most of the people mad at your district are people paying to go to another school in the county. If a lot of the camel faithful are unhappy they must be telling the BBHS groupies, because not many are posting about it. I watched Newport play this year, you will see the Camels in a different style.
  11. Wow!! when have we seen excitement from someone saying they are the parent of a soon to be Camel!! Sounds like there is excitement in Camel land. I am sure that Coach Russell would not have taken the job unless he knew he had the support of the machine, whatever that is.
  12. Wow that is a strong statement, for someone along the river. I don't know, but from what I have heard those two incidents are completely different.
  13. Maybe there is more to coaching than wins and losses????????
  14. Are we sure it is at GRC, I had heard Harrison County.
  15. Evidently the administration was not as bad as some thought to be able to bring in a coach that has won two regional titles in the same year. Coach Russell will be very successful at CC.
  16. Great Hire for Ludlow. He had a great run at Silver Grove.
  17. Sounds like the administration did an outstanding job in the selection. Coach Russell brings something that has not been at CC during the last few head coaches. Alum status. I would thinks you won't have to worry about him being purple through and through. My guess is he is out looking for purple shirts today.
  18. Sounds like to me that gryche11 has some unreliable sources if "What say You" is Coach Carr's father in law. He might owe Campbell Co Admin an apology!!
  19. Good point, should be interesting to see if they get someone good and end up having their stuff together more than people think.
  20. Interesting, so if he turned it down is he staying at Scott or going to Holmes?
  21. Is he a good coach? I know he had excellent players, not taking anything away from him by no means.
  22. This young man must have some problems.
  23. Why is it that the top players get lazy as they get older?
  24. From the outside looking in, I think coach Carr has done a great job. He has also in a short time made Sccott an important part of the 10th.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.