Everything posted by Xs and Os
-
Pendleton County 74 Montgomery Co 70 OT
I support the scorekeeper, and it sounds like he supports the fact that there were 5 fouls on Prewitt. My question was this a correctable error and if so doesn't have to be corrected by the end of the next possession.
-
Mason County / Campbell County 3/3 predictions
I like what I saw from the camels when they played earlier this year.
-
Boys 2011 10th region draw
Then let someone start it.
-
Girls 2011 10th region draw
I see the CAMELS in the finals with Clark[/i]
-
38th District Champ will be?
Championship could be anybody's but Nicholas Co. I have seen them all play good and bad. Season starts Monday night, good luck to all teams.
-
Mason County vs Bracken County Predictions 2/21
I agree Mason should win, but I would not count out the Polar Bears yet!
-
Campbell County 75 Pendleton County 64
I could not figure out the end of the game either.
-
Mike Murphy-Mason County Timekeeper Taken Ill Prayers Needed
Hope all is well.
-
Bishop Brossart 38 Augusta 36
It has always been my understanding that it is up to the school as to what passes they accept or don't accept. I know in Pendleton County if you are a resident of county and I think 65 you can get a pass that gets you in free.
-
Deming vs Bishop Brossart Predictions
If Deming can find a way to get this game up tempo and force Brossart into making a few turnovers they can win. I will be pulling for Deming because they are the real reason of having a class "A" tournament, the small town atmosphere with not much of anything other than a group of boys who play a great game. Go devils!
-
Scott County 73 Christian County 59
Where was this one played at?
-
2011 - 10th Region Tournament Structure
In tournaments I have been to I would say the best team win. I don't think you can take anything from any of the teams. I do agree with all the posts complaining about how the managers have run things at the field house. If you want it fixed call your high school principal and superintendent and tell them to call the administrators at Mason co and complain. They are the ones really in charge not the AD. Try it I bet it works.
-
Campbell County 55 Montgomery County 49
Now you sound like Rick Flair.
-
Campbell County 55 Montgomery County 49
I agree, out of probably 200 plus high school girls team they are the only team in the state that is still undefeated. I am not sure but the schedule someone laid out seems to be pretty similar to what a 10th region team would. So if they play the same teams next year and they all get better, is it still a week schedule. I would be proud of our team and coach if they had that record. I don't think Cal and Rick could satisfy ukfan4ever. You should think about changing schools. I bet the camels would not care.
-
Campbell County 69 Conner 67 3OT
You gotta like the way the camels are playing this year.
-
10th Region Tourney
I think this is correct and it is my understanding that 37th and Campbell county is working for 2012 girls and 2013 boys at BOKC.
-
Republic Bank Holiday Classic @ Lexington Catholic Schedule 12/30/10
How has Jordan Shanklin been playing this year? Can WC come out of their region to state? Always like to get a bit of info from the teams outside of central and northern kentucky.
-
Who will be the next Campbell County Coach?
Does the attractiveness of a new athletic complex have anything to do with numbers?
-
Campbell County 83 Boone County 74
Wow, someone is giving the admins in the county for making a decision that is good.
-
Campbell County 44 Bishop Brossart 30
I agree with You on a system that large should not always say they are building. It seems that the problem in most places is that you have people that in public accept leadership roles, but in reality are working behind the scenes to tear down the exact thing they claim to be building. There are a lot of places in worst shape than yours.
-
Campbell County 64 Bishop Brossart 61 OT
I knew you could not stand it, had to find something to trash camels about. Looks like you are alone in the deep end of the pool on this one.
-
Campbell County 44 Bishop Brossart 30
Last year I remember Cravens getting beat up by UKFAN4EVER, how do you like coach now.
-
Campbell County 64 Bishop Brossart 61 OT
Congrats to Camels on win. Seems like a new direction for the camels..
-
Camels Coach Styer Stepping Down
I have seen your admin at more games than I ever see ones at other schools. I would doubt they feel guilty!!
-
Camels Coach Styer Stepping Down
20 years ago you thoughts about schools and who does what is correct? in today's education world school and district admins. work with teachers just as much as coaches do players. Call one of your favorite teachers that are still working and ask them.