Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County 44 Bishop Brossart 30

Featured Replies

edit

Megan Spicer was a big sparkplug for the Camels in the final period.

I think the Boone transfer will be a big key to the Camels success this season.

She's a solid player and a great ball handler and you know that she came from a solid program with good coaching.

Edited by FREEAGENT

This was one ugly game. Campbell did not score any points in the 3rd quarter until there was 2:30 left in the 3rd and I think Brossart only scored 4 or 5 in the 3rd. I will say one thing Stadtmiller is fun to watch and so is Kaitlyn (#33 for CCHS - I think).

 

Good luck to both teams with the rest of their district play.

  • Author
Actually the final was 44-30.

Megan Spicer was a big sparkplug for the Camels in the final period.

I think the Boone transfer will be a big key to the Camels success this season.

She's a solid player and a great ball handler and you know that she came from a solid program with good coaching.

 

I posted the info I was given...I corrected the score.

Lady Camels go to 4-0 on the season and 2-0 in the district. Great start Ladies!!:dancingpa

Totally agree with your thoughts on Spicer. This is the first time that I saw her play. After a slow 1st half, she provided a much needed boost in Q4. Very good ball handler, good instincts, and tough as nails. Congrats to Coach Cravens and the Lady Camels on the crosstown win!

Megan Spicer was a big sparkplug for the Camels in the final period.

I think the Boone transfer will be a big key to the Camels success this season.

She's a solid player and a great ball handler and you know that she came from a solid program with good coaching.

Congrats to the Lady Camels and Coach Cravens. Great guy and good to see him beat that rival.

I missed the game. Did our Lady Stangs ever go on a run or have a second half lead?

Last year I remember Cravens getting beat up by UKFAN4EVER, how do you like coach now.

Varsity won, but his JV and Freshmen Programs are weak. A School System that large needs to do better than they are in building the program.

Varsity won, but his JV and Freshmen Programs are weak. A School System that large needs to do better than they are in building the program.

 

Your opinion is always so negative that it tends to hold very little value any more. Even on the boys side of the threads, when the Camels win at the JV and Varsity levels, you want to try to direct the attention to the freshman game that was won by a very talented Mustang team. A program is always evaluated on what they are doing at the varsity level. The lady camels are winning ugly, but at least they are winning. There are a lot of underclassmen playing up right now at the JV and freshmen levels. This program will be just fine!!!

Varsity won, but his JV and Freshmen Programs are weak. A School System that large needs to do better than they are in building the program.

 

I agree with You on a system that large should not always say they are building. It seems that the problem in most places is that you have people that in public accept leadership roles, but in reality are working behind the scenes to tear down the exact thing they claim to be building. There are a lot of places in worst shape than yours.

Coach Cravens has done an EXCELLENT job over the years. I would let my daughter play for him in a heartbeat. Highest compliment I can give.

VERY young Brossart team with only two seniors and one junior, but will be pretty good in a couple years. I agree that Coach Craven does a nice job at Campbell, and certainly had the better team in this one. Also think Coach Feldmann was a great hire at BB, and will have some very good success there. Good luck to both teams the remainder of the season.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.