Bishop Brossart 38 Augusta 36

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was glad I went to this game (being on pass list was the deciding factor). Augusta outplayed Brossart and deserved to win this game but give Brossart credit they fought hard and hit a tough challenged shot with the left to win the game.

Not saying they didn't before but I bet Augusta gained more respect with some Brossart players and fans. I know Coach Code respects the Panthers!

I'd like to know what Mustang thought about the charge call on Fraysure late in the game.:idunno:

I was glad I went to this game (being on pass list was the deciding factor). Augusta outplayed Brossart and deserved to win this game but give Brossart credit they fought hard and hit a tough challenged shot with the left to win the game.

Not saying they didn't before but I bet Augusta gained more respect with some Brossart players and fans. I know Coach Code respects the Panthers!

I'd like to know what Mustang thought about the charge call on Fraysure late in the game.:idunno:

Passes are gold nowadays, what's the deciding factor in getting them?, know lots that have them.:confused::madman:

Passes are gold nowadays, what's the deciding factor in getting them?, know lots that have them.:confused::madman:

I think there is only so many passes that are given out to each school. Most usually divide it up between Board Members, Administrators, etc.

Edited by AHSPanther23